Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here (24009 Views)

Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here / Batch C14 Lagos / BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here by Ogbedobor: 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
Pls need help am posted to Plateau State. I will be coming from Delta State but I can't way OOOoooo pls help to get there. Thanks add me on BBM 330FE5F2 whatsapp: 08160783579
Re: Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here by seyiadara(m): 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
Guys, let me briefly introduce myself.
I'm Oluwaseyi from EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY B. Eng. CIVIL ENGINEERING.
Please does anyone know of any available locations to take off from in Lagos when coming to Plateau? esp. Oshodi or Ojota. I mean for those transport companies. THANKS.
Re: Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here by seanaddy(m): 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2014
thot there was a whatsapp group created for us... Im yet to be added... Pls add me up o... 07031393348.... Anyone leaving lag for jos on monday via nyt journey should pls call me or chat me up... Im thinking of ijora for take off or any better garrage.... Also i would like to knw if its advisable to pack all my stuffs at once on dis first trip or return to lag after camp to pack them... Thank u all for d mural nd great talks on hear.... Im gingered nd cant wait to get there....
Re: Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here by funkiedipsy(f): 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
seanaddy:
thot there was a whatsapp group created for us... Im yet to be added... Pls add me up o... 07031393348.... Anyone leaving lag for jos on monday via nyt journey should pls call me or chat me up... Im thinking of ijora for take off or any better garrage.... Also i would like to knw if its advisable to pack all my stuffs at once on dis first trip or return to lag after camp to pack them... Thank u all for d mural nd great talks on hear.... Im gingered nd cant wait to get there....
Jes pack d basics
Re: Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here by Nuges11(m): 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
Okay, so I made some enquiries. Jos is #5700 for corpers from IB with ABC Transport. There's no night bus so the best bet is to leave monday morning (8am). The journey is roughly 15hrs and there's provision to pass the night at ABC's terminal in Jos. Anyone with any other info should please say something......Mykel has been really helpful, thanks bro......QAAT, I'm not sure I get you but its nice meeting you too, and having you as a tour guide is something I'm seriously looking forward to
Re: Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here by holadimeji04(m): 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
Nuges11:
Okay, so I made some enquiries. Jos is #5700 for corpers from IB with ABC Transport. There's no night bus so the best bet is to leave monday morning (8am). The journey is roughly 15hrs and there's provision to pass the night at ABC's terminal in Jos. Anyone with any other info should please say something......Mykel has been really helpful, thanks bro......QAAT, I'm not sure I get you but its nice meeting you too, and having you as a tour guide is something I'm seriously looking forward to
wah abt from lag, will dere b provision for us too?? cus its one of d reasons I wana go wif night bus.. pls reply
Re: Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here by olaolbcxd(m): 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2014
abeg; we go dey see for mangu; am moving from akungba, ondo state. take d fastest root to abuja....i think it willbe easier from there.
Re: Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here by Larrylarex(m): 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
funkiedipsy:

Gudmrn. Thanks for d info. I learnt airtel netwk is gud in mangu camp? Pls hw true is dis
It's virtually the same thing jare! I have all 4 lines, they're the same joor! All I know is that there is network around the parade ground, especially at the base of the flag
Re: Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here by QAAT: 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2014
holadimeji04:

wah abt from lag, will dere b provision for us too?? cus its one of d reasons I wana go wif night bus.. pls reply

Most of the ABC cars do load from Lagos and they do take off from ibadan around 9-9.30am. Most times passengers going to jos are few but since its during this period (NYSC) dey will be a lot of passengers. I'd advice you take night bus and get here in the morning or u take ABC and get here around 12am upward. So choose one and u still enjoy the benefits, adding to it, u will be given a refreshment that u can take in the course of the journey(ii.e only ABC does that). The terminal here in jos is safe and sometimes if there is rumor dat robbers are busy u will have to pass the nite at their terminal in Akwanga.
Re: Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here by QAAT: 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2014
Nuges11:

The truth is dat ABC transport in Alakiya close to the Young motors in ibadan take off close to 9.30am. My prayers is that you get to jos before 12am. U know dat ABC switch drivers at their terminal in lokoja. Getting to jos early depends on the driver's speed. Safe Trip.
Re: Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here by Ogbedobor: 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
Tobbieloba:
Re: Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here by tunepas: 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
Congrats if u were posted to plateau state.no need to panic cos dts wht u guys need to learn first.am also a batch b corp member in jos.soldiers are everywhere ensuring dt plateau is safe.camp is very secured with soldiers all around.so no need to panic.from lagos d best is nite bus at ijora around 5pm.d journey is up to 20 hrs.rem to come with a sweater or sweaters.maybe stylish ones if u like fashion.mangu is d best camp in nigeria.so be prepared for d mountain sight seeing and d likes.d camp is new with new toilets.there are no mosquitoes in dt camp.so u dont need net in d camp.but u may need it later.if u guys cooperate well in hygiene u'll never use d bush.for more enquiries drop ur questions here or call me on. 09033061231...at any time in d evening.

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here by Nuges11(m): 10:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
QAAT:

The truth is dat ABC transport in Alakiya close to the Young motors in ibadan take off close to 9.30am. My prayers is that you get to jos before 12am. U know dat ABC switch drivers at their terminal in lokoja. Getting to jos early depends on the driver's speed. Safe Trip.

Thanks QAAT

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here by Tobbieloba(m): 10:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
seyiadara:
Guys, let me briefly introduce myself.
I'm Oluwaseyi from EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY B. Eng. CIVIL ENGINEERING.
Please does anyone know of any available locations to take off from in Lagos when coming to Plateau? esp. Oshodi or Ojota. I mean for those transport companies. THANKS.
try cross country at yaba.its 9k to the camp.12hrs.
Re: Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here by Tobbieloba(m): 11:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
Anyone goin by air??
Re: Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here by funkiedipsy(f): 12:04am On Nov 02, 2014
Larrylarex:
It's virtually the same thing jare! I have all 4 lines, they're the same joor! All I know is that there is network around the parade ground, especially at the base of the flag
Lol noted!
Re: Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here by funkiedipsy(f): 12:05am On Nov 02, 2014
Tobbieloba:
Anyone goin by air??
Yes. Werr u goin frm?
Re: Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here by Olumidzti(m): 12:21am On Nov 02, 2014
Nuges11:
I'm Segun Adenaike. Finished from OAU, studied Electronic and Electrical Engineering. I've been posted to Plateau state and, trust me, saying that I'm seriously nervous is puting it mildly. QAAT and others, I hope for your sakes that serving in Plateau would be as interesting as y'all have succeeded in making me believe, coz if its not, I'm going to have all your heads on a plate and I'm serious about thatsmiley Thanks for the info tho, I knew absolutely nothing before now. I'll be going from IB and I plan leaving on monday (night bus). Wishing us all journey mercies and a fun-filled service year ahead.
hi bro, pls do you hv any information about transporters leaving for Jos from Ibadan in the evening?
Re: Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here by seyiadara(m): 3:37am On Nov 02, 2014
Tobbieloba:
try cross country at yaba.its 9k to the camp.12hrs.
Thanks bro
Re: Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here by Tobbieloba(m): 5:04am On Nov 02, 2014
funkiedipsy:

Yes. Werr u goin frm?
Lagos. And u?
Re: Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here by pope3(m): 6:31am On Nov 02, 2014
Good morin y'all ... Am with u to jos... So funny but have got no choice....
Re: Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here by pope3(m): 6:56am On Nov 02, 2014
lollyangel:
Anybody taking off from ib pls

i will be taking off from ib.. But i dont know where to take a bus to jos...hlp....... 08030705244 whatsapp..
Re: Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here by tobiuseful(m): 7:28am On Nov 02, 2014
Gud morning guys..
I'm also posted to plateau state.. I studied Physics at Unilorin n can't wait to b @camp.. See yah all.. 08032350394

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here by Kachi188(m): 8:22am On Nov 02, 2014
gunther6:
Let me mark register.... I was been told i was in Sokoto by my 'sauce' at NYSC till the site stabilized and i discovered i was posted to Plateau state.... at this stage nothing can shock me 'cos i'm numb to it all. I'm travelling to school to pick up my letter of introduction to NYSC. i'll be back if God wills it so. Enjoy guys
could u add me to the group, kachi frm portHarcourt,Uniport
Re: Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here by shedrachwa(m): 10:03am On Nov 02, 2014
Happy new month house.
I pray this month will be the beginning of outstanding success for everyone posted to the plateau.
for those going either by air, road, morning or night journey, I wish u safe journey.
see u in camp

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here by seanaddy(m): 10:04am On Nov 02, 2014
tunepas:
Congrats if u were posted to plateau state.no need to panic cos dts wht u guys need to learn first.am also a batch b corp member in jos.soldiers are everywhere ensuring dt plateau is safe.camp is very secured with soldiers all around.so no need to panic.from lagos d best is nite bus at ijora around 5pm.d journey is up to 20 hrs.rem to come with a sweater or sweaters.maybe stylish ones if u like fashion.mangu is d best camp in nigeria.so be prepared for d mountain sight seeing and d likes.d camp is new with new toilets.there are no mosquitoes in dt camp.so u dont need net in d camp.but u may need it later.if u guys cooperate well in hygiene u'll never use d bush.for more enquiries drop ur questions here or call me on. 09033061231...at any time in d evening.
thanks brotherly.... Pls what time must i get to ijora to secure ticket for the nyt journey.... Nd whats d name of the transport company or their customer care number.... I plan to take off tomao by God's grace... Anyone else planning to leave tomao should contact me so we can leave together.... 07031393348
Re: Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here by seanaddy(m): 10:07am On Nov 02, 2014
shedrachwa:
Happy new month house.
I pray this month will be the beginning of outstanding success for everyone posted to the plateau.
for those going either by air, road, morning or night journey, I wish u safe journey.
see u in camp
thanks nd wish u also d same....
Re: Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here by seanaddy(m): 10:25am On Nov 02, 2014
I saw another solution for the nyt transport thru Young Shall Grow @ mile2 for 5k.... Taking off 6pm.... Luxury bus thinz.... I dnt knw if its a better option tho....
Re: Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here by Ogbedobor: 10:58am On Nov 02, 2014
Any Fresh Otondo leaving tomorrow from Onitsha to Jos Night Bus should let me know because I will be going to Jos tomorrow (night Bus) Pls let us hook Up. Add me on BBM: 330FE5F2 or Whatsapp me with 08160783579. My name is Kevin from Delta State.
Re: Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here by kassimabbare: 1:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
pdarling:
good morning guys, am Promise call me pdarling i will smile, unn, teamplateauC14... We will all enjoyy our stay there IJN
I am kassim from Gombe I graduated frm UNIMAID posted to jos....u can add me tru my bbm pin 5146959A or whatsapps 07067758892..P-DARLING am waiting for ur respond.....lol
Re: Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here by kassimabbare: 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
Any Otondo that posted to plateau, either from Borno, Yobe, Adamawa,Taraba and Gombe please let come and meet at Gombe to shatter a busses that would take us from Gombe straight forward to the camp without any headache. U can whatapps me tru dis nmbr 07067758892 or ping me tru this nmbrs 5146959A......I wish u all d best nd safe trip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Corper's Kids In NYSC Uniform / When Is 2016 Batch B Stream 2 POP Date? / President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.