Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

Batch C14 Posted Ebonyi State - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch C14 Posted Ebonyi State (8898 Views)

Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here / Batch C14 Lagos / BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch C14 Posted Ebonyi State by ochilikoko(m): 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
Naavah:

Wanna leave early, nov 3rd.
I hope we meet dia
Re: Batch C14 Posted Ebonyi State by ochilikoko(m): 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
freshblazine:
please does anyone have an idea how many hours I would spend and the road,I'm coming from abuja.
from Onitsha to Afikpo is abt 3-4 hrs. Abakiliki is a bit far I must tell u. Hope to meet u dia 08034703003
Re: Batch C14 Posted Ebonyi State by Naavah(f): 10:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
ochilikoko:
I hope we meet dia
Hehe, u ll see one pretty girl with wine cornrows, lol
Re: Batch C14 Posted Ebonyi State by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 04, 2014
nabsprada:
Hmmmm, a lot has happened,we fought and made up,argued,bashed,cracked jokes,tease,yab and all...we've come this far because WE ARE A FAMILY!

As we all travel to our respective camps,may the Lord order our steps,what break others will make us,where others failed we'll succeed and where there seems to be no way,we'll always find a way!

And someday we'll say,we were here! We came,we fought and we conquered!

ONCE A FAMILY,ALWAYS A FAMILY! #screams I LOVE YOU ALL!

VOTING STARTS BY 10am to 6pm.

to vote just open the link below and comment

[size=20pt]"I VOTE NABSPRADA"[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1980633/miss-nairaland-deceemer-2014-contest#27706664

journey mercies and safe camping; For our Stream 2 fellow you shall all be posted to Ur preferred states.
Re: Batch C14 Posted Ebonyi State by Arrihinius(m): 10:20am On Nov 04, 2014
Latest otondos,I want to welcome u to salt of the nation.Ebonyi state is cool and safe,the people are friendly and dey like corpers.Old mcgregor is a very good camp and the food ova dier r also managable.The camp commandant is also a good person.just open up ur heart and enjoy ebonyi state.u r welcome to salt of d nation.Am a batch B corp member serving in ikwo lga ebonyi.should u nid any help add me on bbm wit 2321B6A8.
Re: Batch C14 Posted Ebonyi State by mimsvbeauty: 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
NYSC female Corp members looking to empower yourself?
Are you amiable and able to network Properly?
Then get in touch to make sales and profit while you serve..
Contact Mimi on 07016718086
bbm 26364DE2
Re: Batch C14 Posted Ebonyi State by Naavah(f): 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
This camp don tire persin o. Electric ants don fnsh me.
Re: Batch C14 Posted Ebonyi State by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
Naavah:
This camp don tire persin o. Electric ants don fnsh me.
Electric ants? Didn't experience that when I was in camp in August.
Re: Batch C14 Posted Ebonyi State by Naavah(f): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
Skateboard:

Electric ants? Didn't experience that when I was in camp in August.
Lucky u. You need to see our bodies. I can't upload pictures. I wld not advise any graduate to be posted to tis Afikpo camp. Can't wait to leave.
Re: Batch C14 Posted Ebonyi State by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 18, 2014
Naavah:

Lucky u. You need to see our bodies. I can't upload pictures. I wld not advise any graduate to be posted to tis Afikpo camp. Can't wait to leave.

Really? The camp was good during our time. I learnt you guys are passing out on Monday as opposed to Tuesday.
Re: Batch C14 Posted Ebonyi State by Naavah(f): 11:14am On Nov 18, 2014
Skateboard:

Really? The camp was good during our time. I learnt you guys are passing out on Monday as opposed to Tuesday.
I heard that too. Wish dis shit was done aidy. The strictness here is outta this world.
Re: Batch C14 Posted Ebonyi State by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
Naavah:

I heard that too. Wish dis shit was done aidy. The strictness here is outta this world.
Eehya... Add me up on bbm 7AC40B0E... We could talk more that way.
Re: Batch C14 Posted Ebonyi State by Bacteriocin(m): 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
Pls who is d camp director dis time around. Hope its not dat woman dat is havin low cut?
Re: Batch C14 Posted Ebonyi State by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
pls anyone with info on how I can contact the Redeemed or Winners corpers lodge @AI or anyone lodging there should help me with their contacts. Thanks again
Re: Batch C14 Posted Ebonyi State by life4lekan2: 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
olrotimi:
pls anyone with info on how I can contact the Redeemed or Winners corpers lodge @AI or anyone lodging there should help me with their contacts. Thanks again
I also need their contact bro, in case you get before me pls share with me. Thanks
Re: Batch C14 Posted Ebonyi State by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
life4lekan2:
I also need their contact bro, in case you get before me pls share with me. Thanks
not gotten anything yet, seems no one here has our time
Re: Batch C14 Posted Ebonyi State by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 05, 2015
brother, are you in the house? am here. RCCF, hope u got smwhr
Re: Batch C14 Posted Ebonyi State by life4lekan2: 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=olrotimi post=

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suggest Possible Changes To The NYSC Kit / Top 15 Best States For Nysc In Nigeria & The Highest Paying States / FG To Increase NYSC Allowance To N38,000 By March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.