Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,272 members, 7,954,065 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:48 AM

How To Promote Your Music Free Of Charge On A Popular Blog - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Promote Your Music Free Of Charge On A Popular Blog (509 Views)

Music Free Beat: Lil Kesh - Shoki Remix Ft. Davido & Olamide (instrumental) / Abeg:where Can I Download Foreign And Nigerian Music Free Of Charge / I Need Site To Download Music Free Of Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Promote Your Music Free Of Charge On A Popular Blog by safas20(f): 7:02am On Oct 29, 2014
I was browsing a. site and came across a free music promotion link on a popular blog DAT is known as GoNaij.com, it was said that the music will be on the blog for life as it is 100% free - here is d link http://www.gonaij..com/2014/10/advertise-you-music-on-gonaij-free-of.html they said they will also promote on their social media, Fb and twitter with thousands of likes and followers

(1) (Reply)

Become The Pioneers Of Robinson International In Nigeria And All Over Africa / Here Are The Grammy Nominees For 2015 / Fresh Duchess -jubadi Prod By @styleebrodas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.