Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Omoni Oboli Shares Photos From Their Wedding Anniversary Celebration - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli Shares Photos From Their Wedding Anniversary Celebration (934 Views)

Chioma Akpotha Shades Uche Jombo, Emem Isong, Omoni Oboli / Chidinma And Banky W Perform At MTN 10th Anniversary Celebration(photos) / Omoni Oboli Shares Beautiful Photos From Private Anniversary Celebration With Bo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Shares Photos From Their Wedding Anniversary Celebration by topeorekoy(m): 7:41am On Oct 29, 2014
Le boo and I had a beautiful healthy dinner at my lil sister's restaurant Otres, has done well for herself! We had grilled chicken, grilled fish, steamed veggies, sides of pan grilled sweet potatoes and lots of conversation! Delish! We had a nice view of the water and the bridge.

We ended the day with a leisurely stroll along the bridge inspired by the view at restaurant Otres. Ok in the spirit of full disclosure, we had ice cream from cold stone afterwards. Now its time for me to change to my new pink lingerie...y'all are not part of that...lol! Thanks so much my beautiful friends and fans for the lovely prayers and wishes! We see them all. May God bless you too!

http://topeorekoya..com/2014/10/omoni-oboli-shares-photos-from-their.html

Re: Omoni Oboli Shares Photos From Their Wedding Anniversary Celebration by Gbolask24(m): 7:53am On Oct 29, 2014
If you are still buying foreign products like that your
device that you are using currently at that price that
you bought it, then give me your 5 minutes and I will
unveil how you can get all kinds of gadgets, clothing
accessories, and all other kinds of goods at 3x cheaper
than there actual price in market.

Click this link to get the report>>http://
www..com/importation
Re: Omoni Oboli Shares Photos From Their Wedding Anniversary Celebration by Godmother(f): 8:11am On Oct 29, 2014
Beautiful pix, but Imoni's hair though lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Ali Baba Writes On Whypeople Hate On Successful People / Can You Pass Any Exam From This Teacher? / [music] Phyno X Olamide Ft. Lil Kesh – Ladi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.