Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,140 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Mothers Vs Wives!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mothers Vs Wives!! (1030 Views)

Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! / The Truth About Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mothers Vs Wives!! by Dennyzgenius(m): 8:24am On Oct 29, 2014
If you are to go to somewhere with your mother and your wife in your car, who will sit in the car's front seat??
The girls: If a situation like this arise, where will you sit??
SHARE!!
Re: Mothers Vs Wives!! by tpia6: 8:30am On Oct 29, 2014
Any accident anybody plans for others will land on the planners' own heads in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Mothers Vs Wives!! by JEITO: 8:35am On Oct 29, 2014
My wife sits with me anyday, anytime.
Re: Mothers Vs Wives!! by AfricanApple(f): 8:36am On Oct 29, 2014
for me I will sit at d front so she can be balanced at d back, nothing special in front seat

1 Like

Re: Mothers Vs Wives!! by delishpot: 8:38am On Oct 29, 2014
Shey mama go drag front seat ni? If I was a mom inlaw, what will I be doing in front seat when his wife is going with us? Abegi, me like back seat o. Plus I will ask them to get me papers and mags make I take balance and pose while they drive.
Re: Mothers Vs Wives!! by Dennyzgenius(m): 8:44am On Oct 29, 2014
tpia6:
Any accident anybody plans for others will land on the planners' own heads in Jesus name.

which accident??
Re: Mothers Vs Wives!! by Tallesty1(m): 8:51am On Oct 29, 2014
AfricanApple:
for me I will sit at d front so she can be balanced at d back, nothing special in front seat
This is funny.

Nothing special right?

Why don't you take the back seat then?

BTW wife owns front seat but if mum was there b4 her then she should be a good lady and take the back seat. I doubt if mum will try that thou.

1 Like

Re: Mothers Vs Wives!! by freecocoa(f): 8:55am On Oct 29, 2014
I'll allow her enter first, let her choose where she wants to sit.
Re: Mothers Vs Wives!! by AfricanApple(f): 9:03am On Oct 29, 2014
Tallesty1:
This is funny.

Nothing special right?

Why don't you take the back seat then?

BTW wife owns front seat but if mum was there b4 her then she should be a good lady and take the back seat. I doubt if mum will try that thou.
of course I know if she is already there its best to go to d back

why dont I take d back seat? I said 'so she can be balanced at the back'

just see, those who have drivers usually sit at the back (right corner), why not d front seat?

there are some MIL who would actually want to sit in the front becos 'it is my son's car'

1 Like

Re: Mothers Vs Wives!! by AfricanApple(f): 9:05am On Oct 29, 2014
delishpot:
Shey mama go drag front seat ni? If I was a mom inlaw, what will I be doing in front seat when his wife is going with us? Abegi, me like back seat o. Plus I will ask them to get me papers and mags make I take balance and pose while they drive.
abi o grin relax, watch them and remember your days too

1 Like

Re: Mothers Vs Wives!! by kreamidiva(f): 9:12am On Oct 29, 2014
Mama goes straight to the back cos she's wise... wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mothers Vs Wives!! by parismarc: 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
Pls what's so special about the front seat?
Re: Mothers Vs Wives!! by Godmystrength: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
I don't like sitting in front especially when i have my baby with me. I sit with him at the back. MIL can sit wherever she likes. She can sit in front with her son or join her grandchild at the back. I don't even drag front seat with ordinary passenger talk more of MIL
Re: Mothers Vs Wives!! by bayulll01(m): 6:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
my wife anyday anytime,my mum is mum so she should take the place of mum and my wife place of wife shikenaa
Re: Mothers Vs Wives!! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
I always sit at the front seat,mama go even say go front jare na your husband get am.
Re: Mothers Vs Wives!! by nickz(m): 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
my momma sits behind my wife

in my okadasadsad
Re: Mothers Vs Wives!! by tpia6: 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
Dennyzgenius:

which accident??

The hunters are the hunted.

(1) (Reply)

The Pride Of Womanhood / Why Can't A Lady Make Marriage Proposal?? / Food For Thought! Don't Read If You Are Not In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.