Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Uniben Engineering Loses A Great Professor To Sudden Death. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Engineering Loses A Great Professor To Sudden Death. (2119 Views)

Wole Soyinka Loses On Becoming Oxford's Next Professor Of Poetry. / OOU Loses A 300level Female Student- See Her Photo / First Nigerian Professor To Become Vc In Illinois USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniben Engineering Loses A Great Professor To Sudden Death. by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 29, 2014
@Best professor Ever.

The news about the sudden death of one of the best professors Nigeria will ever have came as a shock to me and many who knew him. Prof. Robert.O Ebewele was an ace professor of CHEMICAL ENGINEERING in the Great UNIVERSITY OF BENIN with over 40 years of teaching experience where he majored in Polymer Engineering and Corrosion Engineering. Well, am not worthy to give his citation, but the little i knew about him is far more than any form of citation.He was more than a professor,in fact he was a teacher.Imagine a prof who never misses his class,comes very early and explains every concept repeatedly until it sinks into your brain,Imagine a prof who does'nt take attendance yet the class is always flooded with students who do not wish to miss the teachings of that day.Imagine a prof who gives weeks notice of his test so as to give you room to ace it.Imagine a prof who doesn't want to hear that you are hungry!! trust me you will surely have Lunch money.Imagine a prof who is principled and doesn't allow exam malpractices because he believes with hard work you can be successful.

Well, He was everything you just imagined.He was a father and a teacher to many.Quite unfortunate that many more people wouldn't benefit from his wealth of knowledge and expertise. You will be greatly missed Sir

TRIBUTE to a great man

RIP Prof.R.O Ebewele.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniben Engineering Loses A Great Professor To Sudden Death. by ddonolu: 9:49am On Oct 29, 2014
RIP to the great prof. It is only painful his credits, certificates n knowledge are now _useless in the grave... You only live life once, _use it for God together with what _u have acquired ,before it expires.

2 Likes

Re: Uniben Engineering Loses A Great Professor To Sudden Death. by Malcolmx12: 10:41am On Oct 29, 2014
RIP PROF

1 Like

Re: Uniben Engineering Loses A Great Professor To Sudden Death. by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 29, 2014
ddonolu:
RIP to the great prof. It is only painful his credits, certificates n knowledge are now _useless in the grave... You only live life once, _use it for God together with what _u have acquired ,before it expires.

Yes!!! the last time i saw him he told me he was rounding off his brand new book.Only God knows if he was able to complete it.

We really are strangers on earth.For no one knows his/her appointed time to exit this world
Re: Uniben Engineering Loses A Great Professor To Sudden Death. by amakufrancis(m): 11:34am On Oct 29, 2014
Rip sir, hit like if you know this prof had made positive impert in lifes of the young engineers from uniben;

1 Like

Re: Uniben Engineering Loses A Great Professor To Sudden Death. by Omero(m): 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
He was my Lecturer for over six yrs. RIP Prof. ROE! God hav mercy!
Re: Uniben Engineering Loses A Great Professor To Sudden Death. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
Prof. Ebewele dead? shocked shocked

One of the simplest people I've me t in my journey so far. Best lecturer from the department back then, if you get a B in his course, it means you intentionally wanted to fail. He would say, you have to work hard to fail my course. Had two of his relatives in my class back then.

This is really heart wrenching. Goodnight Prof. I remember the moments, every single thought of my desire to pursue a life that had you as my prototype.

There's still so many things I wish I'd said.

Rest in Peace Prof. Ebewele.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am A Bsc Holder, I Wish To Start Another Degree Course...is My SSCE Still Valid? / JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal For 2016 Enabled / NECO Common Entrance Exam Result Is Out – 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.