Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Sidney Sheldon - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sidney Sheldon (468 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sidney Sheldon by KingsleyAni1993(m): 10:14am On Oct 29, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
One day I was busy hunting around for Sheldon ebook to
add to my collection of eBooks when I accidentally
stumbled on the name of Tilly Bagshawe. It was the
Mistress of the Game she had written in Sheldons name.
And there were more of her works. It was obvious that she
was following the pattern created by the subsequent author
of Virginia Andrew’s works.
I read the Mistress of the Game, the continuation of The
Master of the Game. In my opinion, the woman can write
and she did a good Sidney Sheldon immitation but there
were the incestuous sex scenes in the book that had many
readers cringing on Goodreads as they reviewed it.

Click here to view full details: http://kingsleyadrian./2014/10/03/tilly-bagshawe-and-sidney-sheldon/
Re: Sidney Sheldon by sheunfemix: 10:25am On Oct 29, 2014
What are u trying to say I'm a fan of Sidney and I am crazy about his books so I'm kinda interested in what u are saying but I dnt get u

1 Like

Re: Sidney Sheldon by KingsleyAni1993(m): 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
I've read about 23 of his works myself. Point is that after he died the woman took over and started writing in his name. Some people are pissed. Read the full article and understand
Re: Sidney Sheldon by KingsleyAni1993(m): 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
I've read about 23 of his works myself. Point is that after he died the woman took over and started writing in his name. Some people are pissed. Read the full article and understand

(1) (Reply)

Any Female Mathematician In Tha House? / Common Characters That Youths Of These Days Display. / How We Can Help To Arrest The Alarming Rate Of Failure In Waec.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.