Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Who Was Invited For An Interview In Viju Industries? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Was Invited For An Interview In Viju Industries? (2987 Views)

Viju Industry Ltd / Advice, He Was Invited For A Chat after a brave reply to the regret letter / Viju Industries Ltd Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Was Invited For An Interview In Viju Industries? by silverdam(m): 11:03am On Oct 29, 2014
I actually got the mail this morning, 'Pls come to our company for interview. Our address is: VIJU INDUSTRIES NIGERIA LTD, NO.1 AWOSIKA AVE, IKEJA INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, IKEJA LAGOS. Contact: Mr. JOE, HR MANAGER' A friend actually sent my cv just yesterday, but the problem is no specific date for the interview. Can i go anyday? cos i currently have a job
Re: Who Was Invited For An Interview In Viju Industries? by silverdam(m): 11:07am On Oct 29, 2014
Please comment ooo
Re: Who Was Invited For An Interview In Viju Industries? by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 11:22am On Oct 29, 2014
silverdam:
Please comment ooo
please did You apply online or directly to the office? please reply because I did online application and also wanted to go to their office, but its hard to locate, even drivers don't even know the place from computer village. please reply because I intend going there today.
Re: Who Was Invited For An Interview In Viju Industries? by silverdam(m): 11:27am On Oct 29, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
please did You apply online or directly to the office? please reply because I did online application and also wanted to go to their office, but its hard to locate, even drivers don't even know the place from computer village. please reply because I intend going there today.
I applied online, my cv was sent to their mail last night, i got the invite this morning
Re: Who Was Invited For An Interview In Viju Industries? by harrysterol(m): 11:40am On Oct 29, 2014
silverdam:
I applied online, my cv was sent to their mail last night, i got the invite this morning
I applied online yesterday sef, bt cnt really locate dia office, am yet to c d mail either
Re: Who Was Invited For An Interview In Viju Industries? by harrysterol(m): 11:43am On Oct 29, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
cn u drop your num let tlk on whatap n c if we cn locate d office together
Re: Who Was Invited For An Interview In Viju Industries? by royalchallenge(m): 11:57am On Oct 29, 2014
The first principle of searching for a Job is keeping your present Job. I will advice you to take a day off to go and attend the interview.

1 Like

Re: Who Was Invited For An Interview In Viju Industries? by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
harrysterol:
cn u drop your num let tlk on whatap n c if we cn locate d office together
Re: Who Was Invited For An Interview In Viju Industries? by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
silverdam:
which position because I applied for marketing executive
Re: Who Was Invited For An Interview In Viju Industries? by akinnex(m): 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
I think their office is at Acme Road Ogba industrial estate
Re: Who Was Invited For An Interview In Viju Industries? by skullzrep(m): 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
harrysterol:
I applied online yesterday sef, bt cnt really locate dia office, am yet to c d mail either

Please What's the address Y'all submitted ur Cv to?
Re: Who Was Invited For An Interview In Viju Industries? by harrysterol(m): 1:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
skullzrep:

Please What's the address Y'all submitted ur Cv to?
vijuhrmanager@gmail.com
Re: Who Was Invited For An Interview In Viju Industries? by Jaynaira: 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
Submitted CVs for people and got the same mail. Am presently not in lagos. Can someone in lagos try n confirm the venue for us,and date if possible so those I submitted their cvs can kno when to travel. Pls feedback is needed urgently.
Re: Who Was Invited For An Interview In Viju Industries? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
I called the number on d email and he said I shud disregard d interview
Re: Who Was Invited For An Interview In Viju Industries? by silverdam(m): 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
which position because I applied for marketing executive
I also applied for samething
Re: Who Was Invited For An Interview In Viju Industries? by silverdam(m): 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
royalchallenge:
The first principle of searching for a Job is keeping your present Job. I will advice you to take a day off to go and attend the interview.
Of course, i'll definitely do that
Re: Who Was Invited For An Interview In Viju Industries? by silverdam(m): 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
wristwatch:
I called the number on d email and he said I shud disregard d interview
Are you sure? Because i've been calling the man and his numbers are switched off, i'm kinda confused sef
Re: Who Was Invited For An Interview In Viju Industries? by austein(m): 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
Its true...the number was switched off, buh I finally located the company @ Guinness company. Meanwhile the interview was don by the head security man of Halogen in th company after which he collected my CV and told me the company will get back @ me via telephone call
Re: Who Was Invited For An Interview In Viju Industries? by austein(m): 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
PLEASE OOOOOH.....I need you ppls help. Just got this mail now now! Anybody got same?! Cos fear dey catch me oh
Interview Notice

Following the review of your application with us, you have been shortlisted to attend a screening exercise and training on Bank’s Tellering Operations and Customer Service Relationships coming up at Federal Palace Hotel Victoria Island Lagos.

Please come along with the copies of your credentials, writing materials, your CV and most importantly your original birth certificate.
At the end of the training session, a certificate on Bank’s Tellering Operations and Customer Service Relationships shall be awarded to you in which a copy shall be submitted along side with your credentials. Therefore the cost of the certificate is N2500 (Two thousand Five hundred Naira) payable to First Contact Global Services, account number 0137386908 GTBank.

After payment is made register your full name and the Bank deposit slip number with us by email to firstcontactservices.fc@gmail.com to indicate your presence at the screening and also to obtain the date and the time for the exercise. Registration of applicants for the screening therefore closes on November 3rd, 2014

Resumption date is December 1st,2014 for all positions applied for, and Resumption Notice shall be sent to applicants mobile phones and a printout copy of Letter of deployment sent to email box of all successful applicants on November 28th, 2014. For enquiries 0700FIRSTSERVICE

Once you registered please check your inbox for the date and the time for the screening and the training.

Thank you.
Re: Who Was Invited For An Interview In Viju Industries? by silverdam(m): 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
austein:
Its true...the number was switched off, buh I finally located the company @ Guinness company. Meanwhile the interview was don by the head security man of Halogen in th company after which he collected my CV and told me the company will get back @ me via telephone call
Head of security ke, how was the interview like?
Re: Who Was Invited For An Interview In Viju Industries? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
austein:

head of security?? Hmmm
Re: Who Was Invited For An Interview In Viju Industries? by singlefade25(f): 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
austein:
PLEASE OOOOOH.....I need you ppls help. Just got this mail now now! Anybody got same?! Cos fear dey catch me oh
Interview Notice

Following the review of your application with us, you have been shortlisted to attend a screening exercise and training on Bank’s Tellering Operations and Customer Service Relationships coming up at Federal Palace Hotel Victoria Island Lagos.

Please come along with the copies of your credentials, writing materials, your CV and most importantly your original birth certificate.
At the end of the training session, a certificate on Bank’s Tellering Operations and Customer Service Relationships shall be awarded to you in which a copy shall be submitted along side with your credentials. Therefore the cost of the certificate is N2500 (Two thousand Five hundred Naira) payable to First Contact Global Services, account number 0137386908 GTBank.

After payment is made register your full name and the Bank deposit slip number with us by email to firstcontactservices.fc@gmail.com to indicate your presence at the screening and also to obtain the date and the time for the exercise. Registration of applicants for the screening therefore closes on November 3rd, 2014

Resumption date is December 1st,2014 for all positions applied for, and Resumption Notice shall be sent to applicants mobile phones and a printout copy of Letter of deployment sent to email box of all successful applicants on November 28th, 2014. For enquiries 0700FIRSTSERVICE

Once you registered please check your inbox for the date and the time for the screening and the training.

Thank you.

I got it too, I think it is scam
Re: Who Was Invited For An Interview In Viju Industries? by clifford222(m): 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
I submitted my cv wit dem since july up till now I hv not heard frm dem. Plz wen is d day for d interview if I can gate crash. Pls
Re: Who Was Invited For An Interview In Viju Industries? by silverdam(m): 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
Who else went for the interview? Planning on going tomorrow, I'm not sure tho

(1) (Reply)

15 Basic Skills Every Job Seeker Should Have. / Cornerstone Plc / Diamite Int'l West African Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.