Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Emergency Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Emergency Camp (5142 Views)

NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Emergency Camp by Harmonyemerald(f): 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
Please, we have been hearing a lot of rumors about this supposed camp for batch B stream 2 corp members without a thread. So I decided to create one in that effect. Batch C corpers that I know that printed their call-ups have 26th nov to 15th Dec as their orientation date, while batch B are supposed to camp from 4th nov to 25th nov. Another source also told me that we will camp with batch C from nov 26th,

Please my people, let us rub mind together and if you have any vital information about this issue, please drop it here. Nigerians over to you
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Emergency Camp by talk2hb1(m): 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
I heard its true, we shall be camping with Batch C.
But we lack adequate information to this effect, what must we come Along with us camp in terms of our credentials? will they provide us with another kit or we come with the kit given to us in our initial states, and some other procedures.
If anybody has any info plz do share with us, because I am confused.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Emergency Camp by Harmonyemerald(f): 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
My issue is are we camping with batch C or before batch c
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Emergency Camp by talk2hb1(m): 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
Harmonyemerald:
My issue is are we camping with batch C or before batch c
With Batch C
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Emergency Camp by olaoyekemi(f): 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
We are camping with batch C,only osun&lagos batch B stream 2 dat will b camping on dere own without batch C cum nov 4th bcus d population is much ,while dere batch C will b camping nov 26th to dec.we are ask 2 come with our kit bcus we won't b given in camp again
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Emergency Camp by tunamania(m): 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
Thanks ma'am but source pls
olaoyekemi:
We are camping with batch C,only osun&lagos batch B stream 2 dat will b camping on dere own without batch C cum nov 4th bcus d population is much ,while dere batch C will b camping nov 26th to dec.we are ask 2 come with our kit bcus we won't b given in camp again
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Emergency Camp by Wisedata(m): 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
Tuesday nov 4 is d date. Go wit ur nysc Id card. And all ur kits.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Emergency Camp by Harmonyemerald(f): 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
I have seen delta and bauchi circular to that effect, am yet to see lagos circular

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Emergency Camp by Mannylex(m): 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
Am starting to feel this circular spreading is fake. Now there is a circular as regards the camping for Stream 2 corpers for delta state. Did Delta state even have streams? So why the circular?

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Emergency Camp by Harmonyemerald(f): 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mannylex:
Am starting to feel this circular spreading is fake. Now there is a circular as regards the camping for Stream 2 corpers for delta state. Did Delta state even have streams? So why the circular?

I think that delta one is for corpers redeployed from other boko states to delta
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Emergency Camp by ngozionefeli: 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mannylex:

d circulars aint fake delta hs 2streams+ osun state cordinator told sum corp members to get ready for camp
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Emergency Camp by Godskidmidas(m): 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
please is it possible to choose not to go?... and please how true is this information?
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Emergency Camp by tunamania(m): 7:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
I just got the message... We r definitely camping. 4th - 5th
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Emergency Camp by saltinn(f): 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
Very true
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Emergency Camp by Harmonyemerald(f): 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
tunamania:
I just got the message... We r definitely camping. 4th - 5th

Please where did you get this message? Was. It sent to your phone or something?
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Emergency Camp by Tompeters(m): 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
Harmonyemerald:

Please where did you get this message? Was. It sent to your phone or something?
its a directive From NYSC DG... So its not a rumour. You'll be given a letter of permission for your employer to sign thereby allowing you to go for the 3weeks orientation course
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Emergency Camp by Harmonyemerald(f): 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
Tompeters:
its a directive From NYSC DG... So its not a rumour. You'll be given a letter of permission for your employer to sign thereby allowing you to go for the 3weeks orientation course

But if we are supposed to camp on the 4th which is next week tues, shouldn't they have given us the letter just yet?
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Emergency Camp by epatant(m): 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
If u are doubtn abt d stream 2 camping u beta clear ur doubt because its true, u will be given leta of release for u to present at ur ppa and also leta of invitation for u to present at d camp. lobatan
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Emergency Camp by Tompeters(m): 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
Harmonyemerald:

But if we are supposed to camp on the 4th which is next week tues, shouldn't they have given us the letter just yet?
they'll give you another letter that'll serve as your call up letter which you are going to fill in some details like YOUR PPA and some others... But maybe your state didn't or haven't informed you yet. But for my state kwara. We held a meeting with our zonal inspector today and he told the batch b stream 2 corpers about the new development and what they require in camp
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Emergency Camp by Harmonyemerald(f): 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
epatant:
If u are doubtn abt d stream 2 camping u beta clear ur doubt because its true, u will be given leta of release for u to present at ur ppa and also leta of invitation for u to present at d camp. lobatan

In as much as the rumours may be a reality, am looking at the logistics, we barely have 3 working days before the camp and this letter is yet to be given to us, they are yet to even address us
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Emergency Camp by Harmonyemerald(f): 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
Tompeters:
they'll give you another letter that'll serve as your call up letter which you are going to fill in some details like YOUR PPA and some others... But maybe your state didn't or haven't informed you yet. But for my state kwara. We held a meeting with our zonal inspector today and he told the batch b stream 2 corpers about the new development and what they require in camp

When were you people asked to report to camp? 4th or 26th
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Emergency Camp by Tompeters(m): 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
Harmonyemerald:

When were you people asked to report to camp? 4th or 26th
4th ,,, though am a batch A corp member
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Emergency Camp by Harmonyemerald(f): 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
Tompeters:
4th ,,, though am a batch A corp member

If you are 2014 batch A, what then are you doing camping again
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Emergency Camp by jumzzy448: 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
Actually received a message this evening to report at kubwa camp in abuja for briefing.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Emergency Camp by Tompeters(m): 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
Harmonyemerald:

If you are 2014 batch A, what then are you doing camping again
i'm only trying to clear your doubts on whether stream 2 would be going to camp or not. Am not part of any camping exercise.. Its only for d incoming batch C's and batch B stream 2 corpers
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Emergency Camp by mikedimeji(m): 6:54am On Oct 30, 2014
olaoyekemi:
My dear I doubt if that's actually correct Becos I have seen someone who is been posted to LAGOS batch C and his call up letter reads 4th November so as to whether they are all resuming 26th I doubt
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Emergency Camp by Harmonyemerald(f): 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
It is official. Nysc has spoken

Check out this link

http://www.nysc.gov.ng/news-and_events/stream-ii.php
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Emergency Camp by Sectorerf(m): 11:47am On Nov 03, 2014
now there's this rumor that it was said in the news this morning that stream 2 will no longer camp undecided

(1) (Reply)

Imo State Corpers Gather Here For Info By Harrison Emu / List Of Institutions Who Have Released Approved Senate List - 2019 A Updated / Tentative Date For Batch C 2012 P.O.P Is 10-oct-2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.