Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

The Perfect Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Perfect Husband (1567 Views)

What Is The Perfect Age For A Girl To Get Married / How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira / The Perfect Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Perfect Husband by dozieinspired: 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
You all must agree with me that the perfect husband is one who does the dishes when notice that his wife is stressed out,does not beat/slap/kick his wife even when provoked, attends to the family needs,most of all pets his other rip. Feel free to share ur picture/views of a perfect husband. MEN/GUYS/BOYS pay attention as the ladies educate us on a perfect husband
Re: The Perfect Husband by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
1. He admits when he is wrong.
2. He loves and supports his family no matter what.
3. Does not throw away whats important over trivial things

2 Likes

Re: The Perfect Husband by Evina(f): 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
He loves his wife even as Christ loved the church wink

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Husband by egopersonified(f): 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
Who can find a perfect husband..... He is worth more than...... Op, when you find him, let me know.
Re: The Perfect Husband by Godmystrength: 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
How can there be a perfect husband when we hear that there is no perfect human being?

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Husband by dre11(m): 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
There would never be a perfect husband or wife

It's our imperfections that's add spice, diversity and humour to the relationship

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Husband by dozieinspired: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
dre11:
There would never be a perfect husband or wife

It's our imperfections that's add spice, diversity and humour to the relationship
but dont u think we as guys or men should try to be perfect
Re: The Perfect Husband by dre11(m): 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
dozieinspired:
but dont u think we as guys or men should try to be perfect

Both sexes have to aspire for perfection but we can't be perfect

We always aspire for it
Re: The Perfect Husband by dozieinspired: 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
dre11:

Both sexes have to aspire for perfection but we can't be perfect

We always aspire for it
but dont u think that some men claim to be more superior than women and as that don aspire for it but rather sees his wife as a person he bought with money through brideprice
Re: The Perfect Husband by beeevan: 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
Any man that is intellectually smart, flexible, faithful, attractive, doesn't nag or beat, not insecure or controlling is my perfect husband. Other flaws I can find a way around
Re: The Perfect Husband by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2014

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Husband by dozieinspired: 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
beeevan:
Any man that is intellectually smart, flexible, faithful, attractive, doesn't nag or beat, not insecure or controlling is my perfect husband. Other flaws I can find a way around
ride on,most intelligent men become perfect husbands
Re: The Perfect Husband by EfemenaXY: 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
A perfect husband? Not sure one exists but in addition to what's already been said, the following qualities won't go amiss:

~ One who isn't too proud to admit when he's wrong and say "sorry"

~ Respects his wife and does everything humanely possible to protect her (and his kids)

~ Understands that his wife's success is also his success and does his best to support her and her endeavors for the betterment of the family

~ Is in tune with her emotional needs

~ Is her best friend, confidant, and on her "down" days, is readily available with a pair of broad shoulders for her to cry her heart out on

~ Understands that her happiness is his.

A slight digression from the topic at hand, but vice versa for the woman too. smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Perfect Husband by dozieinspired: 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
i know no one is perfect but we (men,boys,guys) can be perfect in the eye of our wives,fiancee,girlfriends when we try hard to be perfect
Re: The Perfect Husband by dozieinspired: 9:35am On Oct 30, 2014
also most importantly a perfect husband always has time for his wife and not marrying her and then dump her at home to chase other girls
Re: The Perfect Husband by radiant3(f): 9:45am On Oct 30, 2014
EfemenaXY:
A perfect husband? Not sure one exists but in addition to what's already been said, the following qualities won't go amiss:
~ Respects his wife and does everything humanely possible to protect her (and his kids)
~ Understands that his wife's success is also his success and does his best to support her and her endeavors for the betterment of the family
~ Is in tune with her emotional needs
~ Is her best friend, confidant, and on her "down" days, is readily available with a pair of broad shoulders for her to cry her heart out on
~ Understands that her happiness is his.
A slight digression from the topic at hand, but vice versa for the woman too. smiley

U ar on point!
Re: The Perfect Husband by dozieinspired: 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
[quote author=EfemenaXY post=27563011]A perfect husband? Not sure one exists but in addition to what's already been said, the following qualities won't go amiss:

u make sense but believe one exists
Re: The Perfect Husband by dozieinspired: 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
it is still suprising embarassedto know that most ladies think there cant be a perfect husband. Now this is what i personally think, there caan only be a perfect husband when u marry the man meant for u ie the man you are compatible with and most importantly understands each other.Then alas there might be a perfect marriage

(1) (Reply)

Strength Of Mothers, Summed Up In One Picture / Please Help Me: My Wife Slap Me Often. / Twelve Things That Happen When Your Dad Retires (photos Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.