Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:07 AM

Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s (37811 Views)

RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Shina Peters: "I Have Slept With 100 Women" / Omawumi, Shina Peters, Tony Tetuila, Waje & More At American Honey’s 90’s Party (2) (3) (4)

Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by Giannakopoulos(f): 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by Pvictor10(m): 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
It reminds me of HINDU FILMS CALLED 3 IDIOTS. I respect these men though. They are still great and living legends.
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by tundeayo2020: 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
k
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
StrongPenis:
I love my dick, it is strong

Gerrout. Stop blowing your own trumpet

Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by jojoki: 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
Nobody knows tomorrow, Dele made name for himself in entertainment industry, Shina Peters had his time as a musician and Pst Cris is not doing badly as a Pastor. My point in that you may have nothing today but tomorrow will definitely be good for us all. Amen

Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by Mikolo70(m): 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
Welder:
@OP,

That will be Okotie's first wife when he was a lover boy abi na musician sef...then he discovered he can get the girls and make more money in Pastoral things...he became a Pastor and then took shots twice at becoming the President...talk about a hustler!...Dude is balling big time now #megachurch

See Bob-Dee with all smiles..with Papa Clarence grin

That's Dele Momodu's wife....

Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
StrongPenis:
I love my dick, it is strong
wetin concern us with your one incher
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by mki: 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
lilprinze:
This picture doesn't look like a picture that was taken in the 90s.
So tell me sir. When do you think the picture was taken?
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by 100Cents: 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
dont8:
Ok, I saw this pix on the twitter handle of Dele Momodu when they were much younger.

Young shall grow smiley

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1G1VnsCMAEW5EN.jpg:large[/img]
[size=13pt]From left - right is Okotie's wife, Dele, Okotie and Shina [/size]

Okotie sabi beta thing.

I dated an akwa ibom lady with a striking resemblance.
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by rhymeup(m): 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
dont8:
Ok, I saw this pix on the twitter handle of Dele Momodu when they were much younger.

Young shall grow smiley

correction: That is actually Dele Momodu's wife. unless you are talking about the woman standing behind them, don't know who that is.

Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by oyinmama(f): 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
That's Dele Momodu's wife

Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
i need smoke weed.

abeg who get weed for here?
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by will1am: 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
Blast from the past

Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by piagetskinner(m): 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
MizAusta:
Okay. Did they school in France? tongue
Nah..they never got in#welcome onboard wink
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by lilprinze: 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
mki:
So tell me sir. When do you think the picture was taken?
between year 2000 and 2003
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by mike96(m): 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
Welder:
@OP,

That will be Okotie's first wife when he was a lover boy abi na musician sef...then he discovered he can get the girls and make more money in Pastoral things...he became a Pastor and then took shots twice at becoming the President...talk about a hustler!...Dude is balling big time now #megachurch

See Bob-Dee with all smiles..with Papa Clarence grin

That lady carrying a child is Dele Momodu's wife o,follow him on instagram then you'll know she's not OKotie's wife....
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
piagetskinner:

Nah..they never got in#welcome onboard wink
Thanks alot.
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by emirateprince: 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
Lolz who d hell are they? Cos I school in dubai
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by keypad1: 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
we dont know them here in ottawa canada.
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by Ignatio(m): 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
See Shina Peters tuck in.
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by otunbakolawole(m): 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
Op, that is not Okotie's wife o. That is Momodu's wife. Pls correct that. ) quote author=dont8 post=27553216]Ok, I saw this pix on the twitter handle of Dele Momodu when they were much younger.

Young shall grow smiley

[size=13pt]From left - right is Okotie's wife, Dele, Okotie and Shina [/size][/quote]
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by zuma4k(m): 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
StrongPenis:
I love my dick, it is so strong
mugu
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by zarah27: 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
Wetin concern me undecided
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
was this picture taken in France?
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by ajasa4link: 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
Who are these guys? We don't know them here in Congo Brazzaville Where am doing my post graduate diploma
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by adamskutty(m): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ok. Seen. A mad antelope just posted above me grin
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by Liamm(m): 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
Pvictor10:
It reminds me of HINDU FILMS CALLED 3 IDIOTS. I respect these men though. They are still great and living legends.
quite an inspirational movie. Love it grin

Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by docadams: 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
Dannyset:
Did u just say Okotie's wife? Imagine how many women dis man has wifed since then.
That's not Okotie's wife. She is not in the photo.
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by Lakayanah: 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
What is pastor Chris wearing? A Coat or no cannot be a suit.
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by Orikinla(m): 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
dont8:

Young shall grow smiley

OP, THAT IS NOT OKOTIE'S WIFE.
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by championeh(m): 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
Their Surulere Picture, Uhm my Suru must surely lere too.
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by lonelydora: 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
We don't know them here in Otuoke. Students in France, do you know them?

Wizkid’s 8-month Old Second Son, King Ayo Balogun Looks Sharp In New Photos / DJ Enimoney And Iwalewa Ojebiyi Expecting Their First Child (Photos) / Annie Idibia Stunning Outfit To An Event