Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s (37744 Views)

RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Shina Peters: "I Have Slept With 100 Women" / Omawumi, Shina Peters, Tony Tetuila, Waje & More At American Honey’s 90’s Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by Giannakopoulos(f): 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by Pvictor10(m): 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
It reminds me of HINDU FILMS CALLED 3 IDIOTS. I respect these men though. They are still great and living legends.
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by tundeayo2020: 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
k
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
StrongPenis:
I love my dick, it is strong

Gerrout. Stop blowing your own trumpet

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by jojoki: 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
Nobody knows tomorrow, Dele made name for himself in entertainment industry, Shina Peters had his time as a musician and Pst Cris is not doing badly as a Pastor. My point in that you may have nothing today but tomorrow will definitely be good for us all. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by Mikolo70(m): 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
Welder:
@OP,

That will be Okotie's first wife when he was a lover boy abi na musician sef...then he discovered he can get the girls and make more money in Pastoral things...he became a Pastor and then took shots twice at becoming the President...talk about a hustler!...Dude is balling big time now #megachurch

See Bob-Dee with all smiles..with Papa Clarence grin

That's Dele Momodu's wife....

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
StrongPenis:
I love my dick, it is strong
wetin concern us with your one incher
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by mki: 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
lilprinze:
This picture doesn't look like a picture that was taken in the 90s.
So tell me sir. When do you think the picture was taken?
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by 100Cents: 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
dont8:
Ok, I saw this pix on the twitter handle of Dele Momodu when they were much younger.

Young shall grow smiley

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1G1VnsCMAEW5EN.jpg:large[/img]
[size=13pt]From left - right is Okotie's wife, Dele, Okotie and Shina [/size]

Okotie sabi beta thing.

I dated an akwa ibom lady with a striking resemblance.
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by rhymeup(m): 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
dont8:
Ok, I saw this pix on the twitter handle of Dele Momodu when they were much younger.

Young shall grow smiley

correction: That is actually Dele Momodu's wife. unless you are talking about the woman standing behind them, don't know who that is.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by oyinmama(f): 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
That's Dele Momodu's wife

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
i need smoke weed.

abeg who get weed for here?
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by will1am: 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
Blast from the past

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by piagetskinner(m): 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
MizAusta:
Okay. Did they school in France? tongue
Nah..they never got in#welcome onboard wink
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by lilprinze: 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
mki:
So tell me sir. When do you think the picture was taken?
between year 2000 and 2003
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by mike96(m): 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
Welder:
@OP,

That will be Okotie's first wife when he was a lover boy abi na musician sef...then he discovered he can get the girls and make more money in Pastoral things...he became a Pastor and then took shots twice at becoming the President...talk about a hustler!...Dude is balling big time now #megachurch

See Bob-Dee with all smiles..with Papa Clarence grin

That lady carrying a child is Dele Momodu's wife o,follow him on instagram then you'll know she's not OKotie's wife....
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
piagetskinner:

Nah..they never got in#welcome onboard wink
Thanks alot.
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by emirateprince: 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
Lolz who d hell are they? Cos I school in dubai
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by keypad1: 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
we dont know them here in ottawa canada.
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by Ignatio(m): 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
See Shina Peters tuck in.
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by otunbakolawole(m): 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
Op, that is not Okotie's wife o. That is Momodu's wife. Pls correct that. ) quote author=dont8 post=27553216]Ok, I saw this pix on the twitter handle of Dele Momodu when they were much younger.

Young shall grow smiley

[size=13pt]From left - right is Okotie's wife, Dele, Okotie and Shina [/size][/quote]
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by zuma4k(m): 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
StrongPenis:
I love my dick, it is so strong
mugu
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by zarah27: 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
Wetin concern me undecided
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
was this picture taken in France?
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by ajasa4link: 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
Who are these guys? We don't know them here in Congo Brazzaville Where am doing my post graduate diploma
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by adamskutty(m): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ok. Seen. A mad antelope just posted above me grin
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by Liamm(m): 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
Pvictor10:
It reminds me of HINDU FILMS CALLED 3 IDIOTS. I respect these men though. They are still great and living legends.
quite an inspirational movie. Love it grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by docadams: 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
Dannyset:
Did u just say Okotie's wife? Imagine how many women dis man has wifed since then.
That's not Okotie's wife. She is not in the photo.
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by Lakayanah: 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
What is pastor Chris wearing? A Coat or no cannot be a suit.
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by Orikinla(m): 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
dont8:

Young shall grow smiley

OP, THAT IS NOT OKOTIE'S WIFE.
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by championeh(m): 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
Their Surulere Picture, Uhm my Suru must surely lere too.
Re: Picture Of Dele Momodu, Chris Okotie And Shina Peters In The 90s by lonelydora: 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
We don't know them here in Otuoke. Students in France, do you know them?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour, AY, Korede Bello, Peter Okoye, Mr Ibu Step Out For Glo (Photos) / DJ Cuppy And Her Mother, Nana Otedola Pictured Together / Comedian Bovi Pictured With Didier Drogba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.