Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Are You A Graphic Designer, I Have A Job For You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You A Graphic Designer, I Have A Job For You (676 Views)

How He Became A Graphic Designer For FREE / Seven Reasons Why You Should Hire A Graphic Designer / Do You Need A Graphic Designer For Your Graphic Design Tasks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Graphic Designer, I Have A Job For You by ashantemoore(f): 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
I need a good graphic designer that can design a more attractive banner than the one below for me, get back to me with your job sample and quotation.

Re: Are You A Graphic Designer, I Have A Job For You by lightheart(m): 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
ashantemoore:
I need a good graphic designer that can design a more attractive banner than the one below for me, get back to me with your job sample and quotation.

Please can we do email? Mine is on my signature.
Affordable rates...attractive designs.
Re: Are You A Graphic Designer, I Have A Job For You by samogo1: 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
Email on my signature.... mail me let's discuss
Re: Are You A Graphic Designer, I Have A Job For You by ashantemoore(f): 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
lightheart:

Please can we do email? Mine is on my signature.
Affordable rates...attractive designs.
You can send a mail to .....
Re: Are You A Graphic Designer, I Have A Job For You by lightheart(m): 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
ashantemoore:

You can send a mail to *****

Done. You've got a mail.

you may remove your email now to avoid being spammed

(1) (Reply)

Logistic Company That Will Handle Payment-on-delivery Service Nationwide Needed / Naira Value Agains Other Currency / Transport Business Investment (car Hire)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.