Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Travelling To Cameroon This December - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Cameroon This December (10952 Views)

Driver Jumps Out Of His Burning Jeep In Cameroon (Photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Cameroon This December by Confession14(f): 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
Please am planning a trip to Cameroon by December. Please I will like to know from anyone if the borders by sea at Calabar or Uron is open or by road at Ikom. Please help asap because i cant go by air with my expired passport. Thanks in advance.
Re: Travelling To Cameroon This December by bumitek02(m): 2:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
I even need to travel there next year, I will like to know the cost from calabar to Cameron
Re: Travelling To Cameroon This December by Confession14(f): 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
Air u wishing to travel by land or by sea? Only then i can be of help
bumitek02:
I even need to travel there next year, I will like to know the cost from calabar to Cameron
Re: Travelling To Cameroon This December by kilokeys(m): 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2014
sis.. follow due process.. i was detained when i crossed during my nysc days.. u passe is very important..
there r some free entry days sha.. market days
then during their independence celebration.. goodluck
Re: Travelling To Cameroon This December by cutieme(m): 6:25am On Nov 03, 2014
so when is their market days?
Re: Travelling To Cameroon This December by Confession14(f): 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
kilokeys:
sis.. follow due process.. i was detained when i crossed during my nysc days.. u passe is very important..
there r some free entry days sha.. market days
then during their independence celebration.. goodluck
thanks kilokeys...but u neednt worry about being detained. I am a Cameroonian with a valid national ID Card...I always love travelling by sea...what i actually wanted to know is if our borders are now opened after its closer due to ebola and boko haram...well my aunt told me it is open so am sure to go down...next time u wanna travel that way just let me help u ok but thats if ur motives into my country are pure. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Cameroon This December by hok4u(f): 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
@confession14
Please how much is the trip by air, return ticket? Our class teacher(Alliance Francaise) is inviting us over to Cameroon for Christmas and we all (students) plan to honour her invitation, nine of us.
Re: Travelling To Cameroon This December by Confession14(f): 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
hok4u:
@confession14
Please how much is the trip by air, return ticket? Our class teacher(Alliance Francaise) is inviting us over to Cameroon for Christmas and we all (students) plan to honour her invitation, nine of us.
#44 to 48k per ticket on a oneway trip. Compare fares for the different airlines cos this is peak period already

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Cameroon This December by hok4u(f): 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
Confession14:
#44 to 48k per ticket on a oneway trip. Compare fares for the different airlines cos this is peak period already

Merci
Re: Travelling To Cameroon This December by cutieme(m): 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
@confession14 can u pls tell us how much it will cost to go by road and how to go about it.U can still give more info,thanks.
Re: Travelling To Cameroon This December by Confession14(f): 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
hok4u:

Merci
pour rien mon cher hok4u
Re: Travelling To Cameroon This December by Confession14(f): 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
cutieme:
@confession14 can u pls tell us how much it will cost to go by road and how to go about it.U can still give me a beep on zero eight zero three six eight five seven four seven five,and I'll call u back foe more info,thanks.
to travel by road, u will first have to get to calabar, then next to IKom. Then from ikom u will cross over to Ekok which is the border town between cameroon and nigeria. Voila! U are in cameroon. Ur next move will depend on which region in cameroon u are heading too. Other details can be discussed through phone. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Cameroon This December by cutieme(m): 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
OK thanks try and give me a beep and I'll call u back for more inquiries@confession
Re: Travelling To Cameroon This December by cutieme(m): 6:57am On Nov 13, 2014
confession14 I didn't get your beep again o
Re: Travelling To Cameroon This December by Confession14(f): 7:56am On Nov 13, 2014
You will get my call today...i dont beep
cutieme:
confession14 I didn't get your beep again o
Re: Travelling To Cameroon This December by calaohuru(m): 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
@confession14 I will like to get more info about traveling Bamenda by land from OgoJa in cross rivers. LIke how will it cost?
Re: Travelling To Cameroon This December by wyz3kyd: 5:54am On Mar 08, 2015
pls my people am planning to travel to cameroon by ending of march and i want to pass thru sea with my nigeria national identification card as d only document pls advise if is proper cus i dont want to be detain
Re: Travelling To Cameroon This December by wyz3kyd: 5:59am On Mar 08, 2015
and how much will it cuz me frm orun to cameroon by sea
Re: Travelling To Cameroon This December by ceiling(m): 11:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
thanks for the good work here pls want to travel to Cameroon from Lagos which route is good. road n sea
Re: Travelling To Cameroon This December by sokeyBaBa: 7:34am On Feb 28, 2016
I intend making a trip to Cameroon....(Douala), am a copper, i'LL like to get details to reach Douala, thanks Guys; @Cutieme ....
Re: Travelling To Cameroon This December by solute22: 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
@cutieme and everyone in d house.
how much and what re d document needed to enter Cameroon by road next month.
please am new in house...
Re: Travelling To Cameroon This December by realmenrealhats(m): 11:26am On Aug 27, 2016
abeg nobody get useful information for the whole nairaland? make una help na for the sake of God. people way don pass through this process abeg help o
Re: Travelling To Cameroon This December by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 13, 2016
Just get your passport and yellow card only, when you arrive at oron in akwa ikom state, take a boat going to Cameroon and wetin 2 hours you are already in Cameroon
Re: Travelling To Cameroon This December by onatisi(m): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2016
vic111:
Just get your passport and yellow card only, when you arrive at oron in akwa ikom state, take a boat going to Cameroon and wetin 2 hours you are already in Cameroon
why do u want him to use the sea when he can easily use the road .
Re: Travelling To Cameroon This December by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 13, 2016
onatisi:
why do u want him to use the sea when he can easily use the road .

@onatisi I think see us more near, but please tell me .have you travelled from calaba to bamenda, what's the distance and hour. I mean traveling from calaba town to bamenda. Not just from ikom to bamenda . Reply

(1) (2) (Reply)

Impact Of Apapa Gridlock On The Economy / Beware Of Chachangi Airways: Their Plane Is A Molue With Wings / Information On Yankari Games Reserve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.