Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,169 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Kayswitch Slams Linda Ikeji Over Babymama Drama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kayswitch Slams Linda Ikeji Over Babymama Drama (1680 Views)

Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' / Donjazzy Responds To Davido's Babymama Drama? / Lagos Government After Linda Ikeji Over Tax Evasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kayswitch Slams Linda Ikeji Over Babymama Drama by ConnectMee: 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
D’banj’s younger brother takes a swipe at blogger for allegedly reporting false news.

Following exclusive reports on Linda Ikeji’s Blog , yesterday that Meena Subrasimi, Kayswitch‘s Liberian babymama was bounced from the house the artiste was staying, the For Example crooner has taken a hit at the blogger stating that she is only out to destroy his reputation.

Kayswitch, in a chat with YNaija! stated that:

“All is well between me and Meena. First of all, that is not my house…two, I really don’t know what Meena went looking for but she wasn’t looking for me. I still posted of photo of them – Meena and my baby – on my Instagram page a few days back, they mean the world to me, all is well between us, i guess Linda is just looking traffic. How would you say she went looking for me when we LIVE TOGETHER…it’s funny how the media loves to paint we celebrities in a negative way, it appears you have missed my name and that is why you decided to hit me with this RUMOUR…”

However, contrary to Kayswitch claims, the house which Meena was spotted is indeed D’banj’s former residence where his younger brother resides, while his babymama was indeed bounced from the residence by security guards.

http://connectme.ng/gist/kayswitch-slams-linda-ikeji-babymama-saga/

Re: Kayswitch Slams Linda Ikeji Over Babymama Drama by virtual7(m): 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
k switch and linda

Re: Kayswitch Slams Linda Ikeji Over Babymama Drama by amakufrancis(m): 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
no be you and linda plan am?
Re: Kayswitch Slams Linda Ikeji Over Babymama Drama by jideflash(m): 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
Lil Kesh Last Card Vs Peres Voodoo; Lil Kesh Stole My Beat

https://www.nairaland.com/1958490/lil-kesh-last-card-vs
Re: Kayswitch Slams Linda Ikeji Over Babymama Drama by YungwizzzyPt7: 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2014

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo's First Wife Kafayat Celebrates Her 60th Birthday In Style(photos / Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Hot Body And Boobies After A Gym Session / 7 Steps To Effective Weight Loss Strategies - Celebrities Use Step 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.