Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

For A Reliable Bedbug Fumigation/pestcontrol For Hotel In Nigeria With Guarantee - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / For A Reliable Bedbug Fumigation/pestcontrol For Hotel In Nigeria With Guarantee (752 Views)

Contact Me For Hotel & Office Administrative Forms / Effective And Trusted Bedbug Fumigation / Basic Proccedure For Bedbug Fumigation/pest Control In Your Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For A Reliable Bedbug Fumigation/pestcontrol For Hotel In Nigeria With Guarantee by chogon: 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
"I have been severely bitten by bedbugs. My husband and I stayed in a "quaint" old hotel in Maryland. After one night, I awoke to "mosquito like" bites near my wrists. Didn't think too much of it, but as days went on I kept finding more bites, fearing "hives" researched and decided it was definitely bedbugs. Puzzling that my husband did not get any bites! Now I have swollen bites, itching and some deep pain. Treating with Benadryl, hydrocortisone and rubbing alcohol. Alarmed to read that bites will develop for as long as a week from original episode. I have called the hotel, but they assured me they had vacuumed the room!" these are the lamentations of a guest in one of the hotel in maryland but the question is why would you allow this embarrassment and cause clients to desert your hotels

get in touch with us today to get rid of all bugs in your hotel to give your customers a peaceful stay

our scope is broader which allows for wider treatment and eradication of the bugs. they include:

Misting and spraying of the entire surroundings to destroy different larval and pupa stages of pests using manual spraying machine

Spraying of the whole surroundings to get rid of bugs, pathogens and other specifics anthropoids using manual and motorized sprayers

Our experts are proficient in identifying all kinds of infestations and provide solutions accordingly.

Call us today on 08072292383 for inquiry info@chogonfacilities.com
or visit www.chogonfacilities.com

HEAD OFFICE
10 DIYA STREET GBAGADA LAGOS

(1) (Reply)

Help A Bro / Rare Glimpse Of Obama Daughter Causes Online Stir / WHAT!!! Naked Man Climbs Out Of A Window At Buckingham Palace? See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.