Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,397 members, 7,843,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Solution To Motorolla Java Application. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solution To Motorolla Java Application. (872 Views)

Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / How To Increase The Limit Of Java Application On Samsung B5722 Beyond 500mb / Java Application To Send Flash Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Motorolla Java Application. by agborodun: 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2008
hello fellow nairalanders,If you have been having problem using installed browser applications on your Motorolla L6, L7 and others,
Drop your mail here and i'll send the solution to you. Alternatively,visit www.naija.lefora.com for the solution.
Stay blessed.
Re: Solution To Motorolla Java Application. by solajacobs(m): 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2008
thanks boy.
Re: Solution To Motorolla Java Application. by tmcboy(m): 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2008
k guyz. Am aving probs wt downloadin on d 2.O5 and any oda one with Zain. But it dwnloads via MTN with doe and how can I browse free wit MTN on any of d operas, afta insertn d cheat b4 d server in 2.O6 it doesnt go but it goes afta removing d cheat wit doe also. Fanx. Expectin ur reply.
Re: Solution To Motorolla Java Application. by tmcboy(m): 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2008
k guyz. Am aving probs wt downloadin on d 2.O5 and any oda one with Zain. But it dwnloads via MTN with doe and how can I browse free wit MTN on any of d operas, afta insertn d cheat b4 d server in 2.O6 it doesnt go but it goes afta removing d cheat wit doe also. Fanx. Expectin ur reply.
Re: Solution To Motorolla Java Application. by segzicres(m): 12:12am On Nov 19, 2008
i use a motorola l7 and operamini has never worked on it. i would really appreciate it if you can help. my mail address is pitchass2004@yahoo.com. thanks.
Re: Solution To Motorolla Java Application. by tmcboy(m): 2:38am On Nov 19, 2008
@ segzi cres, I use My Motorola L7 to browse with Opera Mod 2.05, 2.06, 3.10 and 3.11. I advise you to use any of the Opera Mods and not mini, dats wat I use. Get it from sharemobile.ro.
@ Agborodun and Solajacobs, How can I use d MTN trick with my fone And how can I download with dis 2.05 With Zain? Guyz please? Render d help U offered please. Thanx.
Phone=> MOTOROLA L7
Re: Solution To Motorolla Java Application. by agborodun: 7:52am On Nov 19, 2008
segzi cres:

i use a motorola l7 and operamini has never worked on it. i would really appreciate it if you can help. my mail address is pitchass2004@yahoo.com. thanks.
tmcboy:

k guys. Am aving probs wt downloadin on d 2.O5 and any oda one with Zain. But it dwnloads via MTN with doe and how can I browse free wit MTN on any of d operas, afta insertn d cheat before d server in 2.O6 it doesnt go but it goes afta removing d cheat wit doe also. Fanx. Expectin ur reply.
check www.naija.lefora.com     You have been replied there.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Sony Ericsson C905,w960i Or Nokia 5800: Whch Is Beta / 53 Port Ip's And Ports U Know / Original Apple Mac Book Operating Systems Software Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.