Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

'Dig' The Body - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'Dig' The Body (595 Views)

Mourinho Takes A Dig At Wenger: Only One Manager Is Not Under Pressure In The Ep / Wenger Takes Another Dig At Manchester United Concerning Martial. / Mourinho Takes A Dig At Rodgers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'Dig' The Body by zboyd: 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
“If you look, there are a lot of Nigerians who play [in the NFL]. But other Africans, like from Cameroon or Algeria, you don’t really see that. Maybe it’s a testament to the work ethic you see from our parents or the desire to accomplish whatever you set your mind to. So many people said to me that I’d never make it to the NFL. But when I saw my parents come from nothing and get their PhDs in the States, that told me I could accomplish anything.”

Read more here: http://www.si.com/edge/2014/06/09/behind-body-detroit-lions-safety-james-ihedigbo?xid=ob_edge

(1) (Reply)

Enyeama And Uche Ike Did Not Report Late To Camp – Ben Alaiya / Serena Williams Flaunts Figure As She Strips Down For Australian Lingerie Compan / MLS Club Sacks Super Eagles Defender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.