Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Music: Kolafiwe ~ Dolapo Ft. MI Abaga - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Music: Kolafiwe ~ Dolapo Ft. MI Abaga (402 Views)

Christ Embassy’s Top Female Pastor, Dolapo Oni In Debt Scandal.... / Please Help!!!!i Want To Download Oluwa Mi Yio Dide / To Mi Black Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music: Kolafiwe ~ Dolapo Ft. MI Abaga by GospelHotspot(f): 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
Dolapo makes an official grand entry into the music scene with the release of her debut single “Kolafiwe” – a Yoruba word for describing something “incomparable”. The soulful classic features veteran rapper M.I, as they sing about the love of God, which can’t be compared to any other.

Dolapo Adekolu is a Cell Biology and Genetics graduate of University of Lagos, Nigeria and a multiple award winning gospel music minister. She started writing and singing her own songs from the age of three.

She emerged winner at the Next Gospel Star music competition in 2011.

Dolapo whose father is a Bishop, is the second child in a family of four children. Besides her highly compelling music ministry, she is also a talented makeup artist and fashion designer.

Dolapo is currently on a national tour with her friends, taking her music across the nation, and leading people in worship to God.

Download, Listen, Enjoy and Share

http://www.gospelhotspot.net/2014/10/dolapoadekolu-miabaga-music-kolafiwe.html

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Christains Dont Have RELATIONSHIP With God / Music: My Load ~ Fabian Ft. Henrisoul / Music: Our God Is Great ~ Onos Brisibi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.