Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

There Is Still Hope For You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is Still Hope For You (706 Views)

The Lord's Chosen Hope For The Needy Crusade: 19 & 20 Nov 2011 / There Is Still Hope For You / There Is Still Hope For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is Still Hope For You by wordofhope: 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2008
THERE IS STILL HOPE
FOR YOU

Are you thinking of committing suicide? Do you think the whole world has come to an end for you? Is something telling you, that you can’t make it again in life? Are you insinuating that nobody loves you in the whole world, even your immediate family? Do you feel lonely? Do you think you have committed so many atrocities that God cannot forgive you again? Here this, THERE IS STILL HOPE FOR YOU.

“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest, take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am meek and lowly in heart and ye shall find rest unto your souls”. Matthew 11:28-29.

May be you have been struggling with your life ( spiritually, physically, financially, maritally, mentally, psychologically, educationally, career wise and many more), or your business or place of work. You don’t even know the appropriate step to take again. All efforts made proved futile. You can still make it, don’t give up.

Jabez was destined for all odds of life (sorrowful things-name them) by the proclamations of his own dear mother, but refused such a bad destiny, by calling and handing over his destiny to the CREATOR and MANAGER of all destiny of life (GOD OF HEAVEN AND EARTH). “…, and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, Because I bare him with sorrow. And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested”. 1 Chronicles 4:9-10.

As you are reading this message, any request you make to God in conformity with His purpose for your life
from now henceforth, shall be granted without any deferment in Jesus name (Amen). All you need to do is to submit your entire situations and life unto GOD ALMIGHTY.

People around you still claim that you will remain unfruitful and barren as long as you live, and you have lost hope and accepted your fate like that. It is not true, because they are not your CREATOR. This is the word of God for You, “And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you,… and my people shall never be ashamed”. Joel 2:25-27. “There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil”. Exodus 23:26. “Thou shalt be blessed above all people: there shall not be male or female barren among you, or among your cattle”. Deut. 7:14

All what you think is being delayed in your life is not so. It is so , because the appointed time of your CREATOR (GOD ALMIGHTY) is yet to arrive. “For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry”. Habakkuk 2:3
“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the father, but by me”. John 14:6. There is a step for you to take, if you have not turned away from your sins. All you need now is Jesus Christ in your life. Accept Him as Lord and Saviour of your soul. If you can take only this step “THERE IS STILL HOPE FOR YOU” regardless of the situations you are presently.

Say this prayer; O Lord, I know I am a sinner , I confess all my sins to you
only (name them), forgive me today, enter into my life and stay there till the end, in Jesus name (Amen). Remain blessed.

For prayer and counseling, contact (Word of Hope Ministry);
Telephone number: 08057384944 & 07030054379
Email: wordofhopem@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Touching Lives / Knowledge Of God / Christianity And Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.