Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,928 members, 7,956,477 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:39 PM

Nysc Batch C14, Bauchi Let's Meet Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch C14, Bauchi Let's Meet Here (1818 Views)

Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here / Batch C14 Lagos / BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nysc Batch C14, Bauchi Let's Meet Here by AmegoA(m): 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
I believe everything is for a reason. And I know that all things work together for good to them that love God. We shall not be intimidated by Bauchi. We are going to see, experience and conquer Bauchi and return to our various destinations victoriously. Let's just accept Bauchi in good faith. WELCOME TO THE HOUSE!! Sorry I forgot to mention BAUCHI in the subject. pls anyone with idea on how I can correct this should help o.
Re: Nysc Batch C14, Bauchi Let's Meet Here by Timiwhite(m): 2:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
Just saw my call up letter and it's Bauchi
Re: Nysc Batch C14, Bauchi Let's Meet Here by AmegoA(m): 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
If you have been posted to Bauchi State, just follow this link: www.nairaland.com/1973099/nysc-c14-bauchi-state-corpers
Re: Nysc Batch C14, Bauchi Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 04, 2014
nabsprada:
Hmmmm, a lot has happened,we fought and made up,argued,bashed,cracked jokes,tease,yab and all...we've come this far because WE ARE A FAMILY!

As we all travel to our respective camps,may the Lord order our steps,what break others will make us,where others failed we'll succeed and where there seems to be no way,we'll always find a way!

And someday we'll say,we were here! We came,we fought and we conquered!

ONCE A FAMILY,ALWAYS A FAMILY! #screams I LOVE YOU ALL!

VOTING STARTS BY 10am to 6pm.

to vote just open the link below and comment

[size=20pt]"I VOTE NABSPRADA"[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1980633/miss-nairaland-deceemer-2014-contest#27706664

journey mercies and safe camping; For our Stream 2 fellow you shall all be posted to Ur preferred states.
Re: Nysc Batch C14, Bauchi Let's Meet Here by yokiti: 10:16am On Nov 04, 2014

(1)

How About The Corpers Killed In The Suleja Bomb Blast? / Nysc 2017 Batch 'b' Registration: All You Need To Know / My Nysc Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.