Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

How To Create A Realistic Fog & Mist Effect On A Picture using Photoshop - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Create A Realistic Fog & Mist Effect On A Picture using Photoshop (1329 Views)

How To Create A Cartoon Effect Of Your Photo Using Photoshop. / An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) / An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Realistic Fog & Mist Effect On A Picture using Photoshop by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
I was just wandering how the advertisers of coca cola and other bottled drinks create the bubbles in their ads plus the dew that kind of settles around bottles. Am sure you’ve noticed that too.

Anyways in my quest to find out more on this, I stumbled on this amazing tutorial from Biorust on how to create a realistic fog & mist effect on a photograph.

So I tried it out for myself and decided to put it up for you guys. So many people might not understand the original tutorial so I decided to simplify it a little. You can thank me later ;-).

Start ur tutorial here> http://aktorsconcept..com/2014/10/how-to-create-realistic-fog-mist-effect.html

Re: How To Create A Realistic Fog & Mist Effect On A Picture using Photoshop by braine(m): 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nice. Following.

(1) (Reply)

Incarnates Mobile Studio Photo Manipulations / Jez Freestyle.. . Moi Own Amateur Basket Mouth Drawing / Taxi Union Sticker, Idu,a Buja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.