Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Benita Okojie disses Dencia's whitenecious cream - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benita Okojie disses Dencia's whitenecious cream (3449 Views)

Child Star Benita Okojie All Grown And Really Pretty In New Photos / Child Star, Benita Okojie All Grown [PICS] / Mercy Johnson And Husband Prince Okojie's Hot Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benita Okojie disses Dencia's whitenecious cream by AmicableEd: 4:45am On Oct 30, 2014
Gospel artiste Benita Okojie, who began her foray into music at the tender age of 12, is now fully grown into a beautiful 25 year old.

Peradventure you have been wondering what she has been up to, worry no more “I’ve been doing stuff. Writing songs, back in the studio and yes working on releasing more songs and working on youth oriented content. They’ll be released soon by the grace of God.” she told ynaija.

On bleaching “You know it’s funny that people think I am bleaching because someone still mentioned it on social media a few days back. The truth is I have always been fair. I’ve never bleached. I don’t know why people think otherwise. Google my childhood pictures and sees for yourself.

To the ladies who bleach: Ladies please be comfortable in your skin. God did not create a mistake in you. You are fearfully and wonderfully made. Don’t settle for bleaching cream. It will damage your skin eventually. Be confident, bold and rock that beautiful skin God has given to you. Black, white or tan.

Her take on Nigerians/celebrities who love to flaunt their wealth on social media “I believe if the motive is right and the message is clear, then we won`t have a problem. If you are trying to tell people how blessed you feel and are grateful for it and want to use it as an avenue to encourage people that they can achieve the same, then its fine. But when it is not clear and it`s done in excess, it is of no use. Social media is a global stage now. Caution is the key word though. People are watching, so be cautious.
http://ynaija.com/stop-tweeting-face-god-benita-okojie/

Re: Benita Okojie disses Dencia's whitenecious cream by pretydiva(f): 6:32am On Oct 30, 2014
Bia op,hw she cm tk diss dencia whitenecious cream 4 ya story?

2 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie disses Dencia's whitenecious cream by timpaker(m): 7:04am On Oct 30, 2014
My sweetheart kiss
Re: Benita Okojie disses Dencia's whitenecious cream by Dreyl(m): 8:43am On Oct 30, 2014
The op must be high on early morning weed.
Re: Benita Okojie disses Dencia's whitenecious cream by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 30, 2014
Beautiful gown, melikey kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Benita Okojie disses Dencia's whitenecious cream by hatux: 10:56am On Oct 30, 2014
chimkaire:
Beautiful gown, melikey kiss kiss kiss kiss
Excuse' what you talking bout?
Re: Benita Okojie disses Dencia's whitenecious cream by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 30, 2014
hatux:
Excuse' what you talking bout?
You saw no gown up there angry angry grin tongue
Re: Benita Okojie disses Dencia's whitenecious cream by hatux: 11:29am On Oct 30, 2014
chimkaire:
You saw no gown up there angry angry grin tongue
Gown? Was the thread talking bout gown?
Re: Benita Okojie disses Dencia's whitenecious cream by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 30, 2014
hatux:
Gown? Was the thread talking bout gown?
And if it isn't? What's your business in my post? Seems you are looking for whom to rundown.I never was rude to you, was I? Kindly mind your business and act accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie disses Dencia's whitenecious cream by severee(m): 11:50am On Oct 30, 2014
grin dis one still dey? I thot one of her aunts spiked her drink that time? O' God she's so hot anyone got her number?
Re: Benita Okojie disses Dencia's whitenecious cream by hatux: 11:55am On Oct 30, 2014
chimkaire:
And if it isn't? What's your business in my post?. Seems you are looking for whom to rundown. I never was rude to you, was I? Kindly mind your business and act accordingly.
undecided
Re: Benita Okojie disses Dencia's whitenecious cream by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 30, 2014
severee:
grin dis one still dey? I thot one of her aunts spiked her drink that time? O' God she's so hot anyone got her number?
Heard same too cheesy. Only that, it was the step-Mum. Rumor mongers sha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin.
Re: Benita Okojie disses Dencia's whitenecious cream by tpia6: 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
But this op knows dencia does not like her cream dissed.
Re: Benita Okojie disses Dencia's whitenecious cream by Oahray: 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
She no fine again sad

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie disses Dencia's whitenecious cream by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
Unless i have Apollo, i didn't see anywhere she mentioned Whitenicious or Dencia.

Stop reaching.
Re: Benita Okojie disses Dencia's whitenecious cream by newspapers: 12:13am On Nov 05, 2014
Dreyl:
The op must be high on early morning weed.

Lol... I saw the article on Ladun and http://www.divanaija.com.ng/bleaching-skin-benita-okojie/ When i really take a closer look, her skin were not really bleached as people claimed, it was infact chocolate and fresh. She is now comfortable which might be the sole reason for a tender skin.
Re: Benita Okojie disses Dencia's whitenecious cream by Dreyl(m): 9:05am On Nov 05, 2014
newspapers:

Lol... I saw the article on Ladun and http://www.divanaija.com.ng/bleaching-skin-benita-okojie/ When i really take a closer look, her skin were not really bleached as people claimed, it was infact chocolate and fresh. She is now comfortable which might be the sole reason for a tender skin.
ok
Re: Benita Okojie disses Dencia's whitenecious cream by Airforce1(m): 9:38am On Nov 05, 2014
wow grin
I had a BIG CRUSH on dis beautiful girl back in the day

I still like her till date and I hope to meet her in person so I can hold her hands, look into her eyes and tell her so many things sometime in future
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Yt / Two Celebrities Who Met Elvis Presley While They Were Young / Actor Femi Adebayo Is Celebrating His 44th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.