Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:56 AM

How A 55 Years Old Got His High Blood Pressure From 300 To 99 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How A 55 Years Old Got His High Blood Pressure From 300 To 99 (628 Views)

My Wife And Hypertension /high Blood Pressure (advice) / Energy Drinks Cause High Blood Pressure, Doctor Warns / Natural Ways Of Reducing High Blood Pressure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A 55 Years Old Got His High Blood Pressure From 300 To 99 by mikael76(m): 8:48am On Oct 30, 2014
This is a true life experience I witnessed myself. This man is a business man living with his family in the FCT. For over 5 years now, he has been diabetic and of course there other health conditions that goes along with diabetes such as High blood pressure, High blood sugar level, hypertension etc.

It happens he came across one of the distributors of Vemma Mangosteen and Verve energy drink and got convinced to try it along side his mefications (insulin etc). In just 2 weeks after, according to him, he went for a normal routine check up and found out that his BP dropped from 300 to 99. Since then, he has been enjoying this new health lifestyle.

Moreover, the Vemma health product have been researched to help improve so many health defects conditions. Google the "health benefits of Mangosteen", you will be amazed at what you will know.

Learn more about the Vemma health products by visiting the link on my signature below.

You can also contact me via whatsapp on 08038460745.

and

Facebook at www.facebook.com/MikaelAngelus76

God bless!

Re: How A 55 Years Old Got His High Blood Pressure From 300 To 99 by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 30, 2014
mikael76:
This is a true life experience I witnessed myself. This man is a business man living with his family in the FCT. For over 5 years now, he has been diabetic and of course there other health conditions that goes along with diabetes such as High blood pressure, High blood sugar level, hypertension etc.

It happens he came across one of the distributors of Vemma Mangosteen and Verve energy drink and got convinced to try it along side his mefications (insulin etc). In just 2 weeks after, according to him, he went for a normal routine check up and found out that his BP dropped from 300 to 99. Since then, he has been enjoying this new health lifestyle.

Moreover, the Vemma health product have been researched to help improve so many health defects conditions. Google the "health benefits of Mangosteen", you will be amazed at what you will know.

Learn more about the Vemma health products by visiting the link on my signature below.

You can also contact me via whatsapp on 08038460745.

and

Facebook at www.facebook.com/MikaelAngelus76

God bless!

cook healthy eat healthy order ur steamer http://www.dealdey.com/deals/stainless-steel-vegetable-steamer

(1) (Reply)

₦14,950 Gym Membership | One Month / . / Migraine Symptoms, Causes And Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.