Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Which Team Do You Think Will Hand Chelsea The First Defeat - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Team Do You Think Will Hand Chelsea The First Defeat (1322 Views)

Who Do You Think Will Win 2015 Ballon D’or Award? / An Open Letter From David Moyes To Louis Van Gaal After His First Defeat. / Chelsea, The Best Football Club In The World :- FIFA Ranking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Team Do You Think Will Hand Chelsea The First Defeat by Finepaparazy(m): 9:36am On Oct 30, 2014
A lot of Blues Fans in my area won't Let me hear what as usuall..
You knw bragging is hereditary amongst
The Chelsea faithful..

I jst need them to loose a match ASAP so that their fans go allow person pass for road in peace..

Which team do you think can defeat this people with their form and influence in d pitch...
Re: Which Team Do You Think Will Hand Chelsea The First Defeat by ghost1718(m): 9:41am On Oct 30, 2014
Finepaparazy:
The Chelsea faithful..

I jst need them to loose a match ASAP so that their fans go allow person pass for road in peace..

Which team do you think can defeat this people with their form and influence in d pitch...
to me i think is QPR
Re: Which Team Do You Think Will Hand Chelsea The First Defeat by Tycike: 9:45am On Oct 30, 2014
FC bayern
Re: Which Team Do You Think Will Hand Chelsea The First Defeat by JEITO: 9:54am On Oct 30, 2014
The team we play the week after we are confirmed epl champions grin

1 Like

Re: Which Team Do You Think Will Hand Chelsea The First Defeat by Finepaparazy(m): 10:10am On Oct 30, 2014
JEITO:
The team we play the week after we are confirmed epl champions grin

So you think Chelsea as a defensive team can play unbeaten in EPL..

#joke of the day..
Re: Which Team Do You Think Will Hand Chelsea The First Defeat by stuff46(m): 10:31am On Oct 30, 2014
Finepaparazy:

#joke of the day..
lol
Re: Which Team Do You Think Will Hand Chelsea The First Defeat by Emisco1(m): 10:34am On Oct 30, 2014
Finepaparazy:

#joke of the day..
lolzzz, you re a comedian.. and da sit ryt on top of d Epl table wit 23.. unbeaten in all competition..and u call dt defending...wunda wat you would call the chelsea of last season.for now chelsea has one of the best striker in Epl,best attacking players in Epl, best mid field combos in the Epl, defensively u jst said that yourslf,btw the pole they ve the best two goalie of three best keeper in the world..they have the best coach in the world...they have the best young owner in the world Roman Abramovich 48yrs old... put them together, tell me the final answer?

2 Likes

Re: Which Team Do You Think Will Hand Chelsea The First Defeat by incredibleone: 11:56am On Oct 30, 2014
Finepaparazy:

#joke of the day..
defensive team with most goals in d league,d defensive with d highest goal scorer,if cfc z defensive,I wonder what d rest below us are
Re: Which Team Do You Think Will Hand Chelsea The First Defeat by incredibleone: 11:57am On Oct 30, 2014
Emisco1:
lolzzz, you re a comedian.. and da sit ryt on top of d Epl table wit 23.. unbeaten in all competition..and u call dt defending...wunda wat you would call the chelsea of last season.for now chelsea has one of the best striker in Epl,best attacking players in Epl, best mid field combos in the Epl, defensively u jst said that yourslf,btw the pole they ve the best two goalie of three best keeper in the world..they have the best coach in the world...they have the best young owner in the world Roman Abramovich 48yrs old... put them together, tell me the final answer?
MATH ERROR.....my calc didn't even believe such combo could exist in football....d battery z now dead
Re: Which Team Do You Think Will Hand Chelsea The First Defeat by Emisco1(m): 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
incredibleone:
MATH ERROR.....my calc didn't even believe such combo could exist in football....d battery z now dead
save ur calculator d stress bro.lt dm use Arsenal and Manchester combine calculator
Re: Which Team Do You Think Will Hand Chelsea The First Defeat by Emisco1(m): 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
incredibleone:
save ur calculator d stress bro.lt dm use Arsenal and Manchester combine calculator manufactured in Anfield
Re: Which Team Do You Think Will Hand Chelsea The First Defeat by obi4eze(m): 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
REAL MADRID or BAYERN MUNICH but I dont see them losing in the EPL for now.
Re: Which Team Do You Think Will Hand Chelsea The First Defeat by JEITO: 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
Finepaparazy:

#joke of the day..
nope! But we will only lose after we are confirmed champions
Re: Which Team Do You Think Will Hand Chelsea The First Defeat by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
Chelsea Fc
Re: Which Team Do You Think Will Hand Chelsea The First Defeat by tuffgongjo(m): 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
Finepaparazy:

#joke of the day..
Have you the saying"attack wins you games,defense wins you tournaments",chelsea is defensive?tell me the team that has scored more than them in the epl this season?
Re: Which Team Do You Think Will Hand Chelsea The First Defeat by Finepaparazy(m): 12:53am On Oct 31, 2014
JEITO:
nope! But we will only lose after we are confirmed champions

Lolz..
Funny Chelsea fellowers..
D team dat will beat Chelsea are behind d bars

They are valueless in EPL
Re: Which Team Do You Think Will Hand Chelsea The First Defeat by heatmeup(f): 9:58am On Oct 31, 2014
stoke
Re: Which Team Do You Think Will Hand Chelsea The First Defeat by makkitush: 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
Finepaparazy:
The Chelsea faithful..

i'm so sorry if u are a chelsea hater cos i don't think any team will beat them in the epl this season. I don't think so bro, as for fans,manu nd arsenal fans also brag nd boast in my area(too much) .So mind what u type here.
Re: Which Team Do You Think Will Hand Chelsea The First Defeat by makkitush: 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
Finepaparazy:

#joke of the day..
hey boy,chelsea have scored 24 goals in 9 games in the epl this season nd u call them defensive. Mind what u type before i wound u.
Re: Which Team Do You Think Will Hand Chelsea The First Defeat by lovemaths(f): 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
As usual, it'll be a small team. If QPR misses then it'll be either:
Westham...packing the bus since 1920
OR
Southampton... they've conceded only 5 goals this season.
OR
Newcastle... beware of their defender cococcini and their youthful strikers especially Sam Ameobi.

(1) (Reply)

Wenger V Mourinho - The War Of Words / Super Eagles Lands In The Group Of Death As CAF Holds Draws In Cairo / I Am Coming Back For Lemar-arsene Wenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.