Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

Graphic: Woman Kills Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her In Lekki - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic: Woman Kills Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her In Lekki (5527 Views)

Woman Kills 4-Year-Old Daughter In Benue & Dumps Her Body Inside A Well (Graphic / Beninoise Kills Man While Fighting Over Birthday Pig (Pictured) / Driver Kills Teenage Girl While Trying To Rape Her In School Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic: Woman Kills Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by iamrealdeji(m): 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
deor03:
I don't understand why this lady is still in custody. Except it's proctective custody
Of course,they have to investigate properly now,anything is possible,there's no evidence that the man is guilty or she's innocent yet,we are not in Malawi
Re: Graphic: Woman Kills Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by iamrealdeji(m): 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
nickxtra:
In as much as i dont support molesting females sex, this story has been carefully fabricated just to exonerate the girl from possible crime of manslaughter. anyway, i just hope this girl will live a normal life again, because, one, she is now a murderer, secondly she told lies to cover up what really the issue is and thirdly, she will continue to feel guilty for ever because she lied against the dead. May the Almigthy God save her from imminent mental insanity which her action and falsehood will occassion to her.
The only sensible comment I've read so far,anything is possible,who knows maybe the dead man is innocent and she's guilty? Because I don't expect a rapist to lead her all the way from the street to the house with or without weapon,aba,the story sounds fabricated to me,thorough investigation has to be carried out

3 Likes

Re: Graphic: Woman Kills Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by iamrealdeji(m): 4:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
tit:
If it is established the man had no business in the house,
Case closed.
No rapist would force anyone into the house without a weapon,especially a Lekki house where a security guard is expected to be at the gate,people are supposed to be indoors,and people may come in at any time how can he ever enjoy the sex?i'm not buying the lie

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Woman Kills Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by idumuose(m): 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
mainheart:
Is better for him to die with that condom
You will not wound me with laughter here o
Re: Graphic: Woman Kills Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by idumuose(m): 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Of course,they have to investigate properly now,anything is possible,there's no evidence that the man is guilty or she's innocent yet,we are not in Malawi
What was the man doing in the house?
Why was he wearing condom?
Re: Graphic: Woman Kills Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by iamrealdeji(m): 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
akinsadeez:

Are you for real? Did you even read the post at all. The police said from the investigation they have done so far, they discovered that the man is part of a gang terrorizing the area. Are you saying the police also fabricated that? The police man also confirmed that the deceased was in the process of wearing a condom when he was hit. If he was innocent how did he get into the lady's house in the first place and end up in his underwear? Note that the police have not established any prior relationship between the man and the lady.

In fact you are talking as if you were there with them and you know what the real issue is. Na wa o
Gang members date regular girls too,who knows? And also,has police done forensics? Have they cross checked the finger prints on the condom? Is it the man's finger prints alone and non asides his? Have they checked his pocket for condom box? Or have they checked his pocket to know if there are stains and smell of condom lubricating oil? Is the oil stain on the man's fingers?

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Woman Kills Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by idumuose(m): 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
iamrealdeji:

[b]No rapist would force anyone into the house without a weapon,[/b]especially a Lekki house where a security guard is expected to be at the gate,people are supposed to be indoors,and people may come in at any time how can he ever enjoy the sex?i'm not buying the lie
Since a molester would not enter that house without a weapon,my question is,are you also a molester since you know their modus operandi?

2 Likes

Re: Graphic: Woman Kills Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by nickxtra(m): 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
akinsadeez:

Are you for real? Did you even read the post at all. The police said from the investigation they have done so far, they discovered that the man is part of a gang terrorizing the area. Are you saying the police also fabricated that? The police man also confirmed that the deceased was in the process of wearing a condom when he was hit. If he was innocent how did he get into the lady's house in the first place and end up in his underwear? Note that the police have not established any prior relationship between the man and the lady.

In fact you are talking as if you were there with them and you know what the real issue is. Na wa o
It is not the Nigerian Police? Just imagine the whole story! At 12.30 pm day time and in a busy neighbourhood such as that area and the girl could not resist the man's request by shouting so that passerby would hear? Haba! There is more to it, which the lady must say.
Re: Graphic: Woman Kills Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by iamrealdeji(m): 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
idumuose:

Since a molester would not enter that house without a weapon,my question is,are you also a molester since you know their modus operandi?
Your retarded,only a retarded human being. Like you would try to molest a girl when there are lots of beautiful girls around,i was just telling it like it is,we shouldn't conclude yet,thats what lead us to vote for the wrong politicians,we're too gullible,if you don't understand what I mean,then you must be failing at school
Re: Graphic: Woman Kills Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by iamrealdeji(m): 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
idumuose:

Your r.e,tar.d,ed,only a r,eta.rd,ed human being. Like you would try to molest a girl when there are lots of beautiful girls around,i was just telling it like it is,we shouldn't conclude yet,thats what lead us to vote for the wrong politicians,we're too gullible,if you don't understand what I mean,then you must be failing at school
Re: Graphic: Woman Kills Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by idumuose(m): 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Your r.e,tar.d,ed,only a r,eta.rd,ed human being. Like you would try to molest a girl when there are lots of beautiful girls around,i was just telling it like it is,we shouldn't conclude yet,thats what lead us to vote for the wrong politicians,we're too gullible,if you don't understand what I mean,then you must be failing at school
Why are you writhing with anger?

The police in their wisdom has established a fact the guy is actaully a molester and a gang member.

Or didn't you read that part?

Now you stay in a place possibly beaten by the scortching sun to say you don't believe the story.Are you part of the investigating team?

The answer is no.Are you a molester? The person who should answer this question correctly is you,since you know how Molesters in Lekki operate.
Re: Graphic: Woman Kills Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by akinsadeez(m): 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
nickxtra:
It is not the Nigerian Police? Just imagine the whole story! At 12.30 pm day time and in a busy neighbourhood such as that area and the girl could not resist the man's request by shouting so that passerby would hear? Haba! There is more to it, which the lady must say.

Didn't you read the story? According to the girl, the man placed his hand in his pocket as if he had a weapon there and then ordered her to lead him to her house. How do you expect her to shout when she thought the man possibly had a gun with which he could shoot her if she raised alarm. Or are you saying it isnt possible that he might have had a weapon and would not hesitate to use if she shouted.
Haven't you heard of stories where armed robbers lead their victims to ATMs in broad daylight (with their guns concealed) and the victims withdraw money for them?
The Nigerian police are not as terrible as you are trying to paint. If you want to indict the lady the first thing you have to consider is ''motive''. What motive would she have to bring a known gang member into her house and then suddenly hit on the head and kill him? Is it possible for her to have a relationship with the man, as you seem to be insinuating and nobody in the area would have seen them together before not even once.
I think you are just trying to pick holes in the ladies' story where there are none.
Re: Graphic: Woman Kills Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by iamrealdeji(m): 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
idumuose:

Why are you writhing with anger?

The police in their wisdom has established a fact the guy is actaully a molester and a gang member.

Or didn't you read that part?

Now you stay in a place possibly beaten by the scortching sun to say you don't believe the story.Are you part of the investigating team?

The answer is no.Are you a molester? The person who should answer this question correctly is you,since you know how Molesters in Lekki operate.
Lmao,look at you,i'm relaxing in my bed in my all green beautiful bedroom,with my fan blowing on me,red wall bracket light on,windows sealed and im playing music,browsing and enjoying myself after a delicious lunch,your imagination is really failing you,i'm not in the sun pls

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Woman Kills Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by idumuose(m): 5:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Lmao,look at you,i'm relaxing in my bed in my all green beautiful bedroom,with my fan blowing on me,red wall bracket light on,windows sealed and im playing music,browsing and enjoying myself after a delicious lunch,your imagination is really failing you,i'm not in the sun pls
Alright sir,enjoy yourself.
Re: Graphic: Woman Kills Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by Coldplay007(f): 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
This story doesn't add up...
- 12.30pm in broad day light, she didn't have the courage to scream yet found the courage to hit him with an iron rod...

- A rapist wearing a condom doesn't really make sense..

- a phone without a sim? She obviously threw away the sim because the number might reveal they have been communicating prior to the incidence..

- the police where in her support.. any police narrative should be held with a pinch of salt..

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Woman Kills Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
laivwire:
So...........after killing him, she helped put his briefs back on. Interesting
...but they wouldn't leave him nake d? I had same thoughts too but realised, it won't be proper, leaving him naked; if indeed he was nake d. Pity the girl and her conscience sad
Re: Graphic: Woman Kills Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by stinggy(m): 5:14am On Oct 31, 2014
So many things left unsaid...

So a molester will allow you go to kitchen while he is in the sitting room? undecided

Serves the rrapist right though, but Ifeoma shouldn't be released yet, until she tells the full story.

1 Like

Re: Graphic: Woman Kills Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by RVBC: 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
ggrin:
Her name is Esther and she bleached, does that mean she is Established? ☹

Cc mr corklipsrsealed

I am not insulting you bros, am just asking a question just the way you did! Do you have sense? Its a question oh!
Re: Graphic: Woman Kills Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by ggrin(f): 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
RVBC:

I am not insulting you bros, am just asking a question just the way you did! Do you have sense? Its a question oh!
yh sure, any qualms?undecided
Re: Graphic: Woman Kills Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by RVBC: 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
ggrin:
yh sure, any qualms?undecided

You know bee's that produce honey right?
Re: Graphic: Woman Kills Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by MrCork: 11:06am On Jan 23, 2016
PapiWata:
This is a clear-cut case of self-defense. The girl was kidnapped by a man claiming to be armed, and then she fought back, since she could not be sure if the attacker would stop the progression of crime after rraping her, or choose to MURDER her to keep her from making a police report.

A competent lawyer should be able to get the brave girl out of custody on bail right away, and then later get her acquitted on all charges relating to her fight to survive an abduction and attempted assault by a violent attacker.

....so killllin a man trying to toast babe is self deffffense in ther in nigeria?....YOU HOMEBASE PEOPLE R DYAMMM BAKWARDS MENNNN!! (No ofeeense ) undecided
Re: Graphic: Woman Kills Man Who Allegedly Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by andyanders: 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
Why keep the lady in police custody since it has been established that she was attacked and she was able to use her brain to outsmart the guy by hitting him with a rod.
If she never did that, they idiot would have ended up raping and maybe killing her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Was My First Love, He Raped Me Drunk But I Kept Mute Out Of Pity For Him / ALERT!!! Bloody Battle In Igbo Olomu,isawo, Ikorodu, Lagos / Evil Killers In St Francis Xavier Catholic Church Have Been Captured!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.