Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Buy Ready-made Niche Blog - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Buy Ready-made Niche Blog (1447 Views)

Plr Articles For Any Niche You Want And A Powerful Software Free / Can You Work With A Ready Made Theme / Ready Made Dating Website With Paypal For Sell. Start Earning Cash Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Ready-made Niche Blog by Fertilenigeria: 11:53am On Oct 30, 2014
My work is to build blogs for people and its really good for my clients because they are happy. My charges is very cheap with free contents and hosting.

See the cost of building a niche blog

(1) Custom domain = $12
(2) Hosting = $96 per year
(3) Custom theme = $39
(4) First 15 original articles = $150
Total is $297 which is about N48k plus

But I'll set up a niche blog for you with the following features:
(1) A custom domain
(2) custom theme
(3) WordPress hosting ( one year Free)
(4) 15 original SEO ready articles in your chosen niche (5) Latest WordPress base
(6) SEO ready
(7) Social media integration
and lots more ... for only N19,900

How to get Started
>Simple chose a niche of your interest
>contact me via my profile email address
>Tell me your niche and give me only 15 days to get it ready for you.
>Don't pay me until I am through with it.
>Pay me when you are satisfied

Bonus:
I'll guide you to make your first dollar online
I'll help you to get Google AdSense
I'll help you discover hot niche marketing tips
I'll help you to effectively monetize your blog
...and lots more. FREE

Do you like this? contact me

1 Like

Re: Buy Ready-made Niche Blog by 40dogzz(m): 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
Pls, post some of ur blog links so we can veiw. post ur email address also.
Re: Buy Ready-made Niche Blog by Fertilenigeria: 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
40dogzz:
Pls, post some of ur blog links so we can veiw. post ur email address also.

Links are not allowed in Nairaland but you can see them here:
businessdaily.com.ng (sold)
marketingphase.com
bisboughts.com (sold)
scholarshipfornigeria.com
scholarship.com.ng
onlinedegreeland.com

Most of them are still on development stages.
my email address is ecoheight@gmail.com
Re: Buy Ready-made Niche Blog by mrsage(m): 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
Good
Re: Buy Ready-made Niche Blog by Fertilenigeria: 7:33am On Oct 31, 2014
We are in business of niche blog development and we are good at it.

Tell me your area of interest and I'll develop a blog for you with 15 original articles. Pay me when you are satisfied. I am serious, read my precious post to see the features and benefits you'll have.

Niche blogging is the best way to be heard online.

I'll soon write on how to chose a good blogging niche. Stay tuned ...
Re: Buy Ready-made Niche Blog by Fertilenigeria: 6:35am On Nov 01, 2014
Hot Revelation for today.

Have you ever heard of "freckles"?

There dark spots you see on peoples faces especially on fair women.

Everybody want to look good. Every month, over 7 million people around the world search for keyword like "how to make reckless go away". This is a huge niche to explore and it has lots of potentials.

You can promote products like skin ointments, supplements and other cosmetics product and earn huge amount from affiliate Marketing. There are also many ebooks on this. You can even create your digital product and sell it there.

Out of this 7 million monthly search on Google, you can make raw $800 monthly from AdSense if you can just take a share of only 60,000 visitors.

So, what are you waiting for. Let me help develop a blog on this niche for you.

Interested? Contact me
Re: Buy Ready-made Niche Blog by Fertilenigeria: 6:48am On Nov 01, 2014
Training: How to Chose a Good Blogging Niche

Choosing a good blogging niche can be such a herculean task especially if you don't have niche pursuit basics.

This is where most bloggers fail. And this is what make most bloggers succeed especially if they do it well. Her are the checklist to consider

1. Make sure you understand the niche
2. Make sure there are physical products to promote (don't rely on AdSense in your blogging career)
3. Make sure there is high demand
4. Don't go to niche that is crowded already to avoid unnecessary competition
5. Do you niche research very well and go deeper to bring out salient wealth from them

There are more and more but there is the most important. I'm going write all this in details in a blog post for your consumption. So stay tune and dont touch that dial.

Do you know "Niche Pursuit"? That's what I'll like to talk about.

Do you need a readymade niche blog? contact me let me develop one for you.

Do you have a blog already? let me customize it for you.

Talk to you soon
Re: Buy Ready-made Niche Blog by Fertilenigeria: 12:49am On Nov 02, 2014
A very hot Blogging Niche in Nigeria! Want me to mention it? Its Real Estate Blogging ... I'll elaborate this in the morning for you.
Re: Buy Ready-made Niche Blog by Fertilenigeria: 8:10am On Nov 03, 2014
I just finished these blogs and its ready for transfer to few lucky clients.

onlinedegreeland.com
scholarship.com.ng
scholarshipfornigeria.com (Hosted on Blogger)

All price at 19,900

Features:
>Premium Sollstream themes
>One year free hosting
>original contents
>SEO ready
>Profitable niche
>well customized

etc .

I thank God for blessing me because I started this business not very long ago but I can boast of having many satisfied clients.

I can help you to apply for AdSense using my blog if you don't have AdSense already. (only 5k). Approval is SURE within days.

Don't you like this niche? I can help to create a brand new blog with your niche for you with all the features.

Yesterday, I was able to setup an affiliate blog for a fellow nairalander @okattamgbee. See the blog here loadedbay.com

Others are:
>businessdaily.com.ng (sold)
>marketingphase.com (on content development)
>bisthoughts.com (sold)

What are you waiting for. Let me help you start your niche blogging today.

Do you already have a blog? I can use my professional skills to make your blog come out and be feasible.

I am very knowledgeable in blog monetization. I have ideas to help you make more money from your blog.

Let me know how I can get you started either from the list of my ready blogs or new one.

Your success is affordable. Thank God

Thank you
Re: Buy Ready-made Niche Blog by cristinarogers: 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
Content writers who are having good writing skills may also sign up with Text-Writers which is an online platform for content writers to get paid for their work. They can show off their previous work samples to the client and get large amount of content writing work. They will get paid based on their skills.

(1) (Reply)

Buy 1 Get 1 FREE... Premium Wordpress, blogger, joomla and magento t For Just 2K / How To Get 50000 Facebook Likes And Tweets / Affordable Web Hosting Service In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.