Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Women And Aging - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Women And Aging (497 Views)

Bellalift- Reduces Wrinkles And Aging Signs Instantly / First Black Child Diagnosed With Aging Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women And Aging by diet234: 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
I was called to deliver a presentation to a group of women professionals and the topic picked was “women and aging”, and I thought to myself, women! We never want to age. We still want to wear that size 8/10 top or pants even when we clock 70. Looking and feeling younger than one’s age is no crime really, but it takes a lot of self conscious effort. You can look and feel beautiful by watching what you eat. It just takes a lot of determination and making up your mind, what do I want to look like when I turn 60?

You need to start your day off right. Eat breakfast!

Breakfast is an important meal and having a good breakfast just helps to give you the right start to your day. You can treat yourself to a cup of cereal with milk or a piece of toast with peanut butter, or grab a piece of fruit, if you are in a hurry to get to work. It all boils down to the fact that you need breakfast. When you skip breakfast, then go for brunch, your body has done a long stretch without the glucose it needs to keep it going. Skipping breakfast particularly, gives me headache!

There's more here: http://diet234.com/women-aging/

(1) (Reply)

Removes All Wrinkles Instantly / Cold Water Can Be Refreshing, But Unhealthy / Who Needs A Kidney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.