Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,697 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

D'banj To Feature In First Naija’s Musical Movie! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj To Feature In First Naija’s Musical Movie! (485 Views)

Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill / EXPOSED! Ms Genevieve Nnaji Begging D'banj To Take Her Back / EXPOSED! Genevieve Nnaji Begging D'banj To Take Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D'banj To Feature In First Naija’s Musical Movie! by gistyinka(m): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
He is reportedly taking acting lessons. He said in a recent interview: “Initially, I didn’t know I would need acting lessons to play myself in the movie but they want to make it very professional and very well done.”

We can’t wait to see the Koko Master in action. Well done!

http://gistyinka.net/exclusive-dbanj-star-naijas-first-musical-movie/

(1) (Reply)

An Insider’s Critique Of ‘THE CHAIRMAN’ Album / WOW! Kim K's Mobile Game App Makes $43million In 3 Months / Oritsefemi Accused Of Absconding After Collection Money For Show In Czech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.