Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:57 PM

Mi Abaga A.k.a The Chairman A.k.a King Jamesdrops Chairman Album Today!( PICS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mi Abaga A.k.a The Chairman A.k.a King Jamesdrops Chairman Album Today!( PICS) (668 Views)

Korede Bello Celebrtated His Birthday With Down-Syndrome Foundation Today (Pics) / MI Abaga With 2face And Annie At His Coronation / Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mi Abaga A.k.a The Chairman A.k.a King Jamesdrops Chairman Album Today!( PICS) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
The Chairman season is finally upon us! M.I drops
his third studio album “The Chairman”
nationwide today. After the long the wait and
suspense he releases the
official album art and tracklisting for the LP The
interesting thing about this album is that M.I is dropping it without releasing any
single off the LP. He is definitely the first
Nigerian artiste to pull of a move like that
and we hope it pays off.

(1) (Reply)

Why Paw Paw And I Seperated Says Aki / Former Arsenal Striker Gervinho busted Trying To Smuggle A Woman out Of Africa / Naija Celebrites New Year Resolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.