Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,689 members, 7,809,605 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Omonigho's Head Eaten By 2 Dogs (pictures- Viewers Discretion Adviced) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Omonigho's Head Eaten By 2 Dogs (pictures- Viewers Discretion Adviced) (8959 Views)

Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) / Do You Remember OMONIGHO Whose HEAD Was Eaten By Two DOGS? / Health Expert Warns: Any Food Eaten After 8pm Is Poison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omonigho's Head Eaten By 2 Dogs (pictures- Viewers Discretion Adviced) by juman(m): 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
Oh my God!!!

This is heart breaking. Pray for his quick recovery.

nigeria is a country without good leaders we have no good hospitals.

Do we have hospital that can treat this kid in nigeria?

I doubt it.
Re: Omonigho's Head Eaten By 2 Dogs (pictures- Viewers Discretion Adviced) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
oh God!!!? shocked what is this?? I'm actually crying for real sad what kinda dog did this?? Jesus sad get well soon sweetheart, pls don't die sad
Re: Omonigho's Head Eaten By 2 Dogs (pictures- Viewers Discretion Adviced) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
I wonder why d delay in euthinizing these dogs. They have tasted human blood. This is the practice worldwide. Abi Connection don enter this matter again? Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Omonigho's Head Eaten By 2 Dogs (pictures- Viewers Discretion Adviced) by anonimi: 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
EroticAngelina:
oh God!!!? shocked what is this?? I'm actually crying for real sad what kinda dog did this?? Jesus sad get well soon sweetheart, pls don't die sad

Looked for the tears in your post but could not see any, how come?

Indeed, Jesus will come down and make our sweetheart get well soon shocked Shey na so you dey pray make Jesus protect you for night then leave your door open, abi
Any chance of getting real here angry
Re: Omonigho's Head Eaten By 2 Dogs (pictures- Viewers Discretion Adviced) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
anonimi:

Looked for the tears in your post but could not see any, how come?

Indeed, Jesus will come down and make our sweetheart get well soon shocked Shey na so you dey pray make Jesus protect you for night then leave your door open, abi
Any chance of getting real here angry
look bastard, Im not in the mood to exchange words with fools like u ok? I hate being rude, but u are pushing me. so please mind ur business or u go and hug the nearest NEPA pole. now beat it embarassed useless thing.

2 Likes

Re: Omonigho's Head Eaten By 2 Dogs (pictures- Viewers Discretion Adviced) by ifyalways(f): 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
You won't hear or see the so-called human rights lawayers/activitists for dis matter.

If my memory serves me right, this boy was mauled by the landlord's brothers dogs. Why has the house not been sold and the proceeds used to fly this boy abroad for treatment? Why is the dog owner still walking free?

So very sad.

5 Likes

Re: Omonigho's Head Eaten By 2 Dogs (pictures- Viewers Discretion Adviced) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
ifyalways:
You won't hear or see the so-called human rights lawayers/activitists for dis matter.

If my memory serves me right, this boy was mauled by the landlord's brothers dogs. Why has the house not been sold and the proceeds used to fly this boy abroad for treatment? Why is the dog owner still walking free?

So very sad.

You mean those ghana-must-go activists

They are always on the streets of Abuja doing their usual stuff, serving their political paymasters.

1 Like

Re: Omonigho's Head Eaten By 2 Dogs (pictures- Viewers Discretion Adviced) by agabusta: 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
Anthony3850:
A dog's canine cant do dat nah,.. Maybe d dad lied

There was a report tht the dogs dragged the boy around the compound for a while. That added to the bites may be responsible for that gory sight.

Or maybe the dogs started eating his head.
Re: Omonigho's Head Eaten By 2 Dogs (pictures- Viewers Discretion Adviced) by adeowo84(m): 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
Anthony3850:
A dog's canine cant do dat nah,.. Maybe d dad lied
shut up joo....wetin don de news since last month
...i am aware of it mr.thomas

1 Like

Re: Omonigho's Head Eaten By 2 Dogs (pictures- Viewers Discretion Adviced) by idumuose(m): 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
anonimi:

Don't you think that the progressive administration of Fashola that has raised IGR by over 34 times since 1999 should have adequate social security safety net for these type of cases?

Is this not how it is done in those civilised places where many Lagosians are hiding as socio-economic EXILES
Abi na by physical projects such as TOLLED government roads and bridges that a place becomes civilised? shocked
The truth is that APC govt is a failed govt.APC in Lagos is a rogue govt.They don't mean well for Nigeria.
Lagos state health care system under APC watch has completely collapsed.

Hospitals have become mere consulting clinics. Tinubu himself knows this.

4 Likes

Re: Omonigho's Head Eaten By 2 Dogs (pictures- Viewers Discretion Adviced) by cirmuell(m): 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
wow! I heard the injury smells awful lately...this is serious.
Re: Omonigho's Head Eaten By 2 Dogs (pictures- Viewers Discretion Adviced) by anonimi: 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
idumuose:

The truth is that APC govt is a failed govt.APC in Lagos is a rogue govt.They don't mean well for Nigeria.
Lagos state health care system under APC watch has completely collapsed.

Hospitals have become mere consulting clinics. Tinubu himself knows this.

....which is why the JagaBandit runs to the UK each time he has headache while his depraved, clueless followers continue hailing their Looter-in-Chief.

1 Like

Re: Omonigho's Head Eaten By 2 Dogs (pictures- Viewers Discretion Adviced) by Dbryan: 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2014
Pls can we have the act number
Re: Omonigho's Head Eaten By 2 Dogs (pictures- Viewers Discretion Adviced) by lakpalakpa: 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
anonimi:

Don't you think that the progressive administration of Fashola that has raised IGR by over 34 times since 1999 should have adequate social security safety net for these type of cases?

Is this not how it is done in those civilised places where many Lagosians are hiding as socio-economic EXILES
Abi na by physical projects such as TOLLED government roads and bridges that a place becomes civilised? shocked

You are a foolish animal, a moronic toad.

I hope this happens to you or close to you...

Silly Goat!!

angry
Re: Omonigho's Head Eaten By 2 Dogs (pictures- Viewers Discretion Adviced) by anonimi: 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
lakpalakpa:

You are a foolish animal, a moronic toad.

I hope this happens to you or close to you...

Silly Goat!!

angry

E be like sey you sabi situation where SIMPLE ordinary emotions ALONE resolved.

I like to be as REAL as possible.....that's what gets things done and those who understand and practice it make SLAVES of the lazy emotional dregs of this world.
Re: Omonigho's Head Eaten By 2 Dogs (pictures- Viewers Discretion Adviced) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
R231, we need to set up a fund asap to help that poor lad. God will sure see him true.

OP God bless you for this true insight into this boy's case
Re: Omonigho's Head Eaten By 2 Dogs (pictures- Viewers Discretion Adviced) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
Cc: Keneking.
Re: Omonigho's Head Eaten By 2 Dogs (pictures- Viewers Discretion Adviced) by Seun(m): 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
I thought he was getting better sad
Re: Omonigho's Head Eaten By 2 Dogs (pictures- Viewers Discretion Adviced) by Seun(m): 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
Are you sure that's his father though? sad
Re: Omonigho's Head Eaten By 2 Dogs (pictures- Viewers Discretion Adviced) by sayisayi(m): 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
This is very sad...anyone connected with the dad or family...make we send small money to help this young boy abeg...Please.

I know some kind hearted people set up a fund for the guy that lived under a bridge. Make nairaland show power now abeg?
Re: Omonigho's Head Eaten By 2 Dogs (pictures- Viewers Discretion Adviced) by louiskay(m): 10:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
This is really GROSS...... I heard the news on radio... Nd I painted a picture of a minor head injury to what the casters said...... Never knew it was really spin shivering...... I now know y the boy wants the dog dead before goin back ome............ SO help us GOD........ Quickest recovery Is all I wish U......
Re: Omonigho's Head Eaten By 2 Dogs (pictures- Viewers Discretion Adviced) by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 31, 2014
nawa oooo. this is serious. i just hope this is not staged.
pls can you post the location of the hospital so one can go and verify?
dont call me a doubting thomas but too much shows in this country.
Re: Omonigho's Head Eaten By 2 Dogs (pictures- Viewers Discretion Adviced) by Nobody: 1:58am On Oct 31, 2014
agabusta:

There was a report tht the dogs dragged the boy around the compound for a while. That added to the bites may be responsible for that gory sight.

Or maybe the dogs started eating his head.
did the boy steal anything from the dogs, like a bone or something. because all this people that have dogs in ther house dont know how to treat dogs. ive seen a Nigerian kid who kicked his dog on the stomach. if that dog should get angry he can devour that child.

1 Like

Re: Omonigho's Head Eaten By 2 Dogs (pictures- Viewers Discretion Adviced) by tex25: 2:17am On Oct 31, 2014
Good Lord...

#Speechless
Re: Omonigho's Head Eaten By 2 Dogs (pictures- Viewers Discretion Adviced) by Kologie: 2:29am On Oct 31, 2014
post the house address; someone might help in killing those man eaters living among men-- that is if they are not dead yet. One could imagine the pain this child is subjected to; dem wan spoil childhood for this boy o
Re: Omonigho's Head Eaten By 2 Dogs (pictures- Viewers Discretion Adviced) by tunde1200(m): 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2014
THE OWNER OF THOSE KILLER DOGS SHOULD BE SENTENCED TO DEATH
Re: Omonigho's Head Eaten By 2 Dogs (pictures- Viewers Discretion Adviced) by Seun(m): 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
tunde1200:
THE OWNER OF THOSE KILLER DOGS SHOULD BE SENTENCED TO DEATH
mob mentality. What matters is helping the boy.
Re: Omonigho's Head Eaten By 2 Dogs (pictures- Viewers Discretion Adviced) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
Seun:
mob mentality. What matters is helping the boy.
Your liking for dogs and dog owners is blinding. You have always avoided saying something negative about the dog or the dog owner.
Re: Omonigho's Head Eaten By 2 Dogs (pictures- Viewers Discretion Adviced) by Seun(m): 12:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
laykorn:

Your liking for dogs and dog owners is blinding. You have always avoided saying something negative about the dog or the dog owner.
The dogs should be killed since they can't be trusted not to maul other kids in the future. The owner should pay the boy's hospital bills.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omonigho's Head Eaten By 2 Dogs (pictures- Viewers Discretion Adviced) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
@ojdollars I read where you said you want to send money through Western Union to the father. Remember you got that number from the internet. Though very nice of you to do, but please be careful. since you are far away I would advice that you send the money through someone you trust maybe a friend or family member. Then let the person go through the address of the hospital to the ward and physically giving the money to the man after confirming he is the real father and physically seeing the boy in the picture present.

1 Like

Re: Omonigho's Head Eaten By 2 Dogs (pictures- Viewers Discretion Adviced) by Goahead(m): 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
This is heartbreaking!
Quick recovery is all I wishes to this poor boy..

By the way IPhone 4 is outdated @ op Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

People With Stroke Who Walk 30 Minutes Daily Have 54% Reduced Risk Of Death / Does Eating Groundnut Causes Pimples? / COVID-19: Ekiti Confirms 3 New Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.