Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

*Jesus Foundation- Upcoming English And Math Tutor Test This Saturday In Lagos* - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / *Jesus Foundation- Upcoming English And Math Tutor Test This Saturday In Lagos* (567 Views)

English And Math Tutors- Applications Still Open. Upcoming Test For Tutors Soon / English And Math Tutors / First In Land Bank Test This Saturday In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*Jesus Foundation- Upcoming English And Math Tutor Test This Saturday In Lagos* by JesusFoundation: 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hello All,

Please note there is an upcoming test for individuals interested in the Math or English Tutoring positions advertised earlier.

See details below:

Venue: Sweet Sensation- #26 Ijaye Road, Ogba, Lagos
Date: Saturday November 1, 2014.
Type of Test: Computer-based
Time: Starting from 10 am
Duration: Approximately 1 hour

Pencil and scrap paper will be provided.

Please contact the program manager at 0701-228-5517 asap to reserve your spot.
You can also email info@jesusfoundation.net

Refreshments will be provided after the test as well as your one-way transportation fare.

Let us know if you have any questions. We looking forward to working with you.

Regards,
The JF Team
info@jesusfoundation.net
www.jesusfoundation.net/careers
www.facebook.com/JesusfoundationJF
Re: *Jesus Foundation- Upcoming English And Math Tutor Test This Saturday In Lagos* by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
I received the message.I have the following questions for you:
What is the duration of the tutoring?
Is it on full time or part time basis?
Are you going to encourage us massively especially financially in order to give our best?
Are we going to take both subjects or take it individually?
Which venue(s) is it going to be taking place. cool embarassed embarassed tongue
Re: *Jesus Foundation- Upcoming English And Math Tutor Test This Saturday In Lagos* by JesusFoundation: 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
Hello,
See below responses to your questions:

I received the message.I have the following questions for you:
What is the duration of the tutoring?
We are looking for a 6-month commitment. Basically the tutoring is to prepare students for the SSCE English and Math exams
Is it on full time or part time basis?
Weekday Evenings and Weekends
Are you going to encourage us massively especially financially in order to give our best?
We are only interested in people with a passion to teach and who have the pleasure in seeing other people succeed. Compensation will be competitive.
Are we going to take both subjects or take it individually?
We are looking for Math/Engineering graduates to teach Math and English/English literature graduates to teach the English Language course.

If you are interested in teaching with us, you'll have to take the test scheduled for tomorrow. Please call the program manager today at 0701-228-5517 to reserve your spot.

Regards,
Re: *Jesus Foundation- Upcoming English And Math Tutor Test This Saturday In Lagos* by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
Thanks for your timely response. Others are:
Is it competive to the extent of leaving my job?
Is full time tutor going to be paid the same amount as evening's or weekend's?
Where's the venue/center?
I'M HIGHLY INTERESTED WHICH NECESSITATED ALL THESE!!!!!
Re: *Jesus Foundation- Upcoming English And Math Tutor Test This Saturday In Lagos* by MMMG14: 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
So so interested........but distance poses a threat 2me kos I stay in Surulere!!!
Or do uu guys hav tutorial centas in S/L.....

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment For IT Systems And Website Administrator / Manager Application / A Good Read For Graduates Seeking Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.