Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,882 members, 7,956,327 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:06 AM

Keshi's Presidential Backing: Another Violation Of Fifa Rule - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi's Presidential Backing: Another Violation Of Fifa Rule (744 Views)

FOUL! FIFA: Rule Makers Or Rule Breakers? / An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi / Keshi Draws Vs Kano Pillars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keshi's Presidential Backing: Another Violation Of Fifa Rule by dhope: 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
For most of soccer fans who have been monitoring d situation in glass house for some wks, we can easily conclude dt nigeria is abt taking another step dt goes contrary to d provision of Fifa rule. Hiring of manager/coach for a country seems to be d sole duty of the country's FA but what cud hav made Mr president to combine his job with that of nff technical commitee? For some keshi fans in d house, I know u will be quick to defend GEJ now that he has taken d decision to save nigeria football but if truly d power to drive decision in democracy lies in majority, going by the style of keshi b4 he was asked to go few wk ago, majority of soccer fans in nigeria love d decision of nff to let go of this coach who dey see as bcoming arrogant with poor results due to his stand on critical factor lik selection of players for national team among others. Whether keshi likes it or not, he can only get d maximum support frm fans again if he can assemble team dt will beat d likes of spain,germany and holland and dance to d tune of fans because it is we d fans dt he is working for so as to make us happy. whether it is right or wrong for Mr President to subvert d will of d majority dt dont want him back,only time will tell.
Re: Keshi's Presidential Backing: Another Violation Of Fifa Rule by eunisam: 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
who told you majority like the decision? Who are the majority? Abeg shift make i sidon jor.

2 Likes

Re: Keshi's Presidential Backing: Another Violation Of Fifa Rule by dhope: 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
eunisam:
who told you majority like the decision? Who are the majority? Abeg shift make i sidon jor.
ohh i wish u can open a thread on dis forum alone to know how many pple still support support ur idea of allowing keshi to carry on. i hope u saw how abuja fans vent their anger on dis man in his last match? mayb u want pple to throw bomb at him b4 u can believe majority dont want him again.
Re: Keshi's Presidential Backing: Another Violation Of Fifa Rule by vickylinco(m): 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
eunisam:
help me all am if na President reinstate keshi back. Moreover, a guy is not sure of his job and you want him to put 100%, far possé. keshi is a good coach any day

1 Like

Re: Keshi's Presidential Backing: Another Violation Of Fifa Rule by eunisam: 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
dhope:

ohh i wish u can open a thread on dis forum alone to know how many pple still support support ur idea of allowing keshi to carry on. i hope u saw how abuja fans vent their anger on dis man in his last match? mayb u want pple to throw bomb at him b4 u can believe majority dont want him again.
i got no business with the above statements.e no concern me becouse you did not answer any of my question.
Re: Keshi's Presidential Backing: Another Violation Of Fifa Rule by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:49am On Oct 31, 2014
Japan, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Ukraine have done so much and spent money to develop their teams from the grass root. Our leagues are not as developed as even the South African league. We have no player that is a top star in one of the tip teams in the World.

Look at Germany. From Lahm to Boateng, To Mertesacker to Khedira etc are super stars in top clubs. How do you expect Coach Keshi to build a team that will knock out the Germans in a short time?

Building a team takes time and effort. Coach Keshi was a Super Eagles player for fourteen years. He wants this success more than us. He was a fan before he became a player.

The coach needs time to work with the limited materials he has.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Glenn Hoddle: Aguero Among Best / GALLERY: The 10 Moments That Shook The Football World In 2014 / AFCON 2015: Quarter final Ghana Vs Guinea Feb1 18:00 CAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.