Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,549 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

What Are Your Favorite Motivational Quotes Of All Time? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Are Your Favorite Motivational Quotes Of All Time? (524 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Writers Of All Time. / Weakness Or Strength? A Must Read Motivational Story!!!!! / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Favorite Motivational Quotes Of All Time? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
Whenever I'm down, or sad or feel like I've lost...one of the things that help me are motivational quotes smiley do not underestimate the power of quotes. they encourage and empower you my merely just reading them. funny right?

Let's share your favorite motivational quotes right here! cheesy you may not know... someone could really need it, and they'll be happy you shared.

Starting from me... I have lots of favorites... so I'm gonna list them out. whenever I feel discouraged..just reading these quotes, encourages me. so magical smiley

• Don't watch the clock, do what its doing, keep moving- Sam Levenson

• The secret of getting ahead is getting started- Mark twain

• The past cannot be changed, the future is yet in your power- Mary Pickford

• A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not the desire to beat others- Ayn Rand

• Expect problems and eat them for breakfast- Alfred A. Montapert

That's all I can type for now. share yours and meditate on others' and you will be marveled at how motivated you will be smiley

Angie cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Favorite Motivational Quotes Of All Time? by muaa(f): 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
Whenever u feel like giving up, just know that there is someone out there wishing to be in your shoes.

Live each day as if it was ur last.
Find every reason to be happy.

(1) (Reply)

Emotion Press Calls On Young Writers / Men Are Just Men. / What Is The Science Behind Falling In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.