Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

This Is The Most Unethical And Hypocritical Act Of All Time. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is The Most Unethical And Hypocritical Act Of All Time. (1383 Views)

CBN To Relax FX Policy As Act Of 2004 Opens Windows Of Opportunity / FG Says Power Generation Hits All-Time High At 4,600MW / Oceanic Bank Involved In Unethical Banking Practice --- Breaking News----- (2) (3) (4)

This Is The Most Unethical And Hypocritical Act Of All Time. by Toks2008(m): 12:48am On Nov 19, 2008
Dear Nairalanders,

Good day to you all, just want to express my observation to you all.

Seun wrote this and i quote
"If you post anything related to , forex trading, investment schemes including high yield investment programmes and multi-level-marketing schemes or anything that's percieved as a spam, you will be removed from the forum and your entire ISP may be banned.  please be warned"

But please how can you immagine an online forum to make these rules when the same forum advertises same venture on its web pages. HABA

I can't believe that any one that is very enlightened will any reason to send a widely read thread "Forex trading,how profitable"

Rich in content,viewed over 900 times with more than 45 replies tothe recycle bin. Haha, let us be diplomatic a bit.

I am so offended not because it was sent to the bin but for the fact that there is no moral justification for this.

Many threads under romance and sexuality ought not to be read on nairaland but you will see them left for months yet an educative and informative thread like this removed just like that.

Check all my all posts and you will see that they have great substance and you can only imagine how many people have thanked me over the phone for my numerous threads.

I am using this medium to sign offf permanently from posting on nairaland and i will let every other fora online learn from the unwarranted and hypocritical act of whoever removed the thread.

We nairalanders make nairaland, what it is, without us there will not be nairaland.

On the final note, i am telling the moderator of this site to remove any advert concerning forex trading on this website or tender an unreserve apology for removing that thread.

I rest my case.
Re: This Is The Most Unethical And Hypocritical Act Of All Time. by naijacutee(f): 4:50am On Nov 19, 2008
I actually deleted the Forex thread, not Seun. I did so after looking at the thread and finding that no one was actually addressing the issue of "how profitable" Forex is, but using it as a medium to advertise "products" of questionable authenticity. I apologise for any inconvenience caused. Which of the posts were educational?
Re: This Is The Most Unethical And Hypocritical Act Of All Time. by Toks2008(m): 8:28am On Nov 19, 2008
Thanks for your response naijacutie,

I would like you to go through hat thread once more.

They are actually two and i am talking about the one with over 900 views and 45 responses.

In a forum such as this, you cant just avoid the situation where people would love to advertise products and services to people.

The truth is that life is about choice. I got duped right on nairaland by an unscrupulous guy claiming to fund liberty reserve and eve rsince, i have been canvasing against the idea of using exchangers without physically visiting their office or seing the person.

Online fora are suppose to serve as a threshold for illuminating ideas and views on various issues and i guess that is why you have different sections.

Show me one thread under any business related section or any other section where people will not advertise their product or services related to the topic of the thread.

"Forex trading,How profitable" is a thread that gives an overview of Forex trading which we all know is not a scam or illegal business and this is why i cant really understand why seun compared Forex with the likes of hyips and mlm.

For the fact that some greedy people who fail to spend time finetuning their trading skills lose money in forex does not make it a scam and that is why i am very sad that a thread that extensively educates people on how to profit from Forex trading is removed just like that.

I am not a pro but with my little experience i have over 30 trainees that i presently chat with online guiding them through profitable trading and ask any of them if i ever collected a dime from them. and even if i do, the point remains that the thread ought not in anyway be removed.

I will urge you once again to read the 2 page thread once again and if you still feel it should remain removed, i will leave you to execute your veto on that.

Re: This Is The Most Unethical And Hypocritical Act Of All Time. by naijacutee(f): 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2008
Thanks for that, Toks. I must have overlooked looking through the whole thread properly before deleting it. I try to scrutinize adverts in this section because like you said, there are scammers on this very section who are ready to take advantage of anyone who pays them attention. If an advert sounds credible, I move it to the Adverts section. You will have to understand that these advertisers are very determined to put their products in wrong places, and hence make moderation quite difficult. I have looked through the thread again and I have realised that you did contribute lots of valued information, and have thus requested that the Moderator of the Recycle Bin restores the thread. However, I will delete every post which contains advertising, and which is not related to the OP. Thanks again, for going about this very maturedly.
Re: This Is The Most Unethical And Hypocritical Act Of All Time. by naijacutee(f): 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2008
Thread cleaned and restored.
Re: This Is The Most Unethical And Hypocritical Act Of All Time. by Toks2008(m): 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2008
Hi Naijacute,

My ISP  lost its signal in my area so i was offline  for about two weeks but it is resolved  now.

Thanks for your matured disposition towards this issue. It is indeed a magnanimous gesture that depicts a person with sound sense of judgement.

Thanks once more.

Toks
Re: This Is The Most Unethical And Hypocritical Act Of All Time. by Toks2008(m): 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2008
Just noticed that the reply link on the thread page has been removed thereby making it impossible for people to reply to the posts. Please look into that.

I Need 500k / Can I Use My Gtb Mastercard To Pay For Placing An Advert On Facebook? / Transportation Biz