Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Best Rewriter Software That Automatically Rewrites Your Article. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Best Rewriter Software That Automatically Rewrites Your Article. (564 Views)

Hi-tech Public Toilet Where Doors Open Automatically After 20 Minutes & Game / Software That Extract Phone Numbers Of Callers From Base Station / I Need A Software That Can Detect The Wireless Security Key (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Rewriter Software That Automatically Rewrites Your Article. by tonic555: 12:45am On Oct 31, 2014
This is an amazing software that i actually came across that can automatically rewrite an article you can use in your blog,project, etc almost anything. Atleast for blog owners in nigeria that usually duplicates contents, you can now rewrite that automatically into an original content with a single click and be confident that google wont penalize you for duplicating content and you would rank much higher in google than those that duplicate contents.
Their new release has an amazing feature which can import unlimited top quality content based on your niche, so you won't have to stress yourself creating a new topic from scratch when you dont have the idea what to write or where to begin. I bet you would love this software cus am actually using it and it has been amazing.
You can click here to access there site
http://www.spinrewriter.com/?ref=1468f

Note- if you having difficulties buying through paypal or
you dont have a paypal account, you can email me at
onyeka650@yahoo.com to purchase any plan of your
choice with no extra payment to me.
feel free to drop ur comments about this great Rewriter app, for those that have actually bought and used it.
Re: Best Rewriter Software That Automatically Rewrites Your Article. by tonic555: 8:39am On Oct 31, 2014
Great app indeed.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Professionally Designed Website For FREE / How To Send Message With Shortcodes Asking People To Subscribe / Dec 31st/jan 1st And Network Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.