Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

K - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / K (928 Views)

The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. / The Absurdity Of The Bible And Biblical Beliefs / Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

K by abdulwastecx(m): 7:02am On Oct 31, 2014
Hhh

1 Like

Re: K by PROCTOR: 7:09am On Oct 31, 2014
What's upsetting you.??
Cos they are living a modest life??
Re: K by abdulwastecx(m): 7:16am On Oct 31, 2014
Hk
Re: K by PROCTOR: 7:29am On Oct 31, 2014
abdulwastecx:

I'm abset becuase they behave like baboon most time.
Only a retards will follow without reason
it's rather you who should check urself if u're mentally stable
and u think they'd have such huge followership if there is no truth in there
Re: K by abdulwastecx(m): 7:40am On Oct 31, 2014
Fhd

1 Like

Re: K by PROCTOR: 7:52am On Oct 31, 2014
abdulwastecx:

You one of those fairytales worshiper... people that would belive that south korea is in south America if it is written in the bible.

The reason why they have fellowship is because they try to convert
people to their way of thinking they indoctrinate their young with that same way of
thinking? I mean honestly, it's all well and good to say that theist ( christianity and Islam) have many followership. The relal problem comes from trying to get people to
be Christian/Muslim and forcing it upon
your kids instead of letting
them choose when they are
able to, shows a complete lack
of diverse and free thinking.
go straight .Are u an atheist
Free thinking u say and let them choose by themselves
if u dont teach them and let the society do, i tell u it's the worse of trainers
Re: K by abdulwastecx(m): 8:05am On Oct 31, 2014
Hh
Re: K by PROCTOR: 8:19am On Oct 31, 2014
[quote author=abdulwastecx post=27600867]

I dont believe in anything that cannot be proven or logical. ..

1. I find the concept of God and religion really stupid. while we an omnipotent or omniscient God create people to worship him, create them to live in pennury, killed one anothet all in his name and also blame thesame people when they die by olacing them in hell for life.

2. I find it really absurd to belive in the creationist theorem of Adam and eve been created from dust and being the common ancestor of world diverse population.
I believe evolution theroem is more detailed and logical than the creationist theorem of the bible.

3. I find really stupid for a powerful God to create the verse universe and place human and living things on earth that is not up to .0.00000000000000001% of the universe.

4.I find biblr and quran to be some kind of book written by cafe men with little knowledge about the world they live in, in other to explain what they understand[/quote
and the one you bliv in have been proved wrong so many times and they have consistently kept changing them and NONE has ever cut it
wat too many natural phenomenon atheistry cant explain.May God guide you
Re: K by abdulwastecx(m): 8:27am On Oct 31, 2014
[quote author=PROCTOR post=27601166][/quote]

may be I don't really need him to guild me if he really exist...

(1) (Reply)

Religiosity Vs IQ In Numbers: Where Does Nigeria Stand? / I Think Christians In The Core North Should Stop Attending Church For Now. / Many Christians Converted To Islam After Ex- Christian Lecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.