Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,919 members, 7,952,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

D’banj , Don Jazzy Back Again? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / D’banj , Don Jazzy Back Again? (453 Views)

Watch As Don Jazzy Ignored D’banj On Stage / Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage / D’banj, Don Jazzy Part Ways! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D’banj , Don Jazzy Back Again? by zagazigi: 9:43am On Oct 31, 2014
There are strong indications that D’banj and Don Jazzy, co-owners of the defunct Mo’hit Records are planning to come together again. The duo broke up in 2012.
WG gathered that the former partners are poised to hook up again in a music capacity.
According to D’Banj, Don Jazzy’s production will feature on his ten year anniversary album. Eja Nla which will be coming up later in the year. “Don Jazzy worked with me from the beginning, and I can tell you for sure that my 10th anniversary album will drop soon, and there are many producers on it including Don Jazzy.” D’Banj and Don Jazzy were co-owners of the record label Mo’ Hits...continue reading below
http://ozigizaga..com/

(1) (Reply)

I HATE: Nairaland Version!! / Photo: Army Releases 42 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Borno / 'ghostly Presence' ,part Of Brain That Makes You Feel Ghosts Presence Identified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.