Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

I Need C B T Software - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Need C B T Software (1086 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need C B T Software by chris4gold(m): 9:44am On Oct 31, 2014
Can you code a cbt software for an higher institutions in the country? If your answer is yes, reply to this trend and i Will supply you all the info that is required. Thanks
Re: I Need C B T Software by josieboy: 11:08am On Oct 31, 2014
chris4gold:
Can you code a cbt software for an higher institutions in the country? If your answer is yes, reply to this trend and i Will supply you all the info that is required. Thanks

Sure , can you send me an email on josieboy55@gmail.com or whatsapp 08184096896 .

I have developed something similar for an higher institution
Re: I Need C B T Software by danvery2k6(m): 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
send your details to danverem@gmail.com or 07019391561
Re: I Need C B T Software by bluetrails(m): 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
I have experience developing. Cbt software, with animated modern looking GUIs. 07062776875. thanks. Pixelpoly@live.com
Re: I Need C B T Software by CodeHouse: 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
Check my signature for my contact, I've designed CBAs for some NGO for Teenagers back in 2000.

For your CBT, contact me with your needs and would gladly design and tailor it towards your needs.

Features:

Admin setup
Upload images as a question type
Decide your question type
Timer settings
Send result to email or sms
Requires no internet (only to send result)
Etc

OR

If you require a CBT software to work with scanned past questions. The advantage of this method is that, you don't need to type questions, all you need to do is to setup your answers for each test, scan your past question and upload fom your scanner's directory.

The screenshots below are shots from a CBA designed 14 years ago. The fourth shot shows a transition from one page to another.

Re: I Need C B T Software by chris4gold(m): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
Impressive, I will send the details tomorrow. Thanks
Re: I Need C B T Software by CodeHouse: 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
If you are on whatsapp or BBM, we can have a chat, for easy communication.

Re: I Need C B T Software by haneefsoft: 6:30am On Nov 01, 2014
allows you to integrate and edit more questions yourself
call/whatsapp 08078304745
If you like the outlook, then we can tailor the software to yout taste
Re: I Need C B T Software by haneefsoft: 6:31am On Nov 01, 2014
shot

Re: I Need C B T Software by haneefsoft: 6:32am On Nov 01, 2014
more

Re: I Need C B T Software by haneefsoft: 6:32am On Nov 01, 2014
I have one for android I designed for a secondary school
Re: I Need C B T Software by 0yewale(m): 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
contact me via danday006@yahoo.co.uk for a demo..
Re: I Need C B T Software by CodeHouse: 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
After the post on Easy CBT, A nairalander contacted me for His custom CBT software. Below is a screen shot of one of the modules of the finished work.

Contact me or have me ☎ you for yours...also, the fuel station management software is available for customization.

After customization, you decide on who to sell to and how much you want to sell, with total control of the Admin Panel.

Why wait till January to start your BIG plan? The outcome of your tomorrow is totally the result of the decisions you make today.

(1) (Reply)

Web Programmer Needed With Experience In Php, Mysql, Etc / In Need Of A Good Freelance Programmer To Design A Web Application / I Need A Forum Asp And Java Scrip Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.