Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Is Kirk Franklin’s Recording Career Over? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Kirk Franklin’s Recording Career Over? (1684 Views)

Jesus Is As Fake As The Easter Bunny Says By Kirk Franklin / Student Puts Teacher In Trouble After Secretly Recording Their Sex Act On Phone / Iyanya And Manager, Ubi Franklin Lose Their Twitter And Facebook Account To Hack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Kirk Franklin’s Recording Career Over? by GospelHotspot(f): 10:22am On Oct 31, 2014
Kirk Franklin has got to be one of the busiest men in the Gospel industry, with hosting duties on Sunday Best & The American Bible Challenge, and producing songs for other artists including Tamela Mann, the Walls Group, and Tasha Page Lockhart but what we haven’t heard in a while is new music from him, and there is a possibility that we may not.

Franklin has revealed some struggles he has been having with thoughts about releasing another album.

“Before I start another album or do anything, I’m asking myself ‘am I trying to reach the lost, or just become popular among them …,’” Franklin questioned on Twitter. “Over the years, motives get grey..Is it for HIM or is it for me? Who’s name do I want to hear? Will God let a brother share in the glory..?”

He seemed to conclude his public thoughts without confirming his decision to record an album.

“If it ain’t pure, it ain’t happening. #thinkingboutrecording,” Franklin tweeted.

Read More

http://www.gospelhotspot.net/2014/10/is-kirk-franklins-recording-career-over.html

Re: Is Kirk Franklin’s Recording Career Over? by adanduka: 10:57am On Oct 31, 2014
GospelHotspot:
Kirk Franklin has got to be one of the busiest men in the Gospel industry, with hosting duties on Sunday Best & The American Bible Challenge, and producing songs for other artists including Tamela Mann, the Walls Group, and Tasha Page Lockhart but what we haven’t heard in a while is new music from him, and there is a possibility that we may not.

Franklin has revealed some struggles he has been having with thoughts about releasing another album.

“Before I start another album or do anything, I’m asking myself ‘am I trying to reach the lost, or just become popular among them …,’” Franklin questioned on Twitter. “Over the years, motives get grey..Is it for HIM or is it for me? Who’s name do I want to hear? Will God let a brother share in the glory..?”

He seemed to conclude his public thoughts without confirming his decision to record an album.

“If it ain’t pure, it ain’t happening. #thinkingboutrecording,” Franklin tweeted.

Read More

http://www.gospelhotspot.net/2014/10/is-kirk-franklins-recording-career-over.html

As his new manager, I'm still encouraging him to release a timely single and then who knows another album. grin

(1) (Reply)

20 Unbelievable Pictures That We Swear Aren't Photoshop .....enjoy! / Happy Birthday To Me / MMM: What RCCG Said. (see Memo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.