Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Ethiopia,kenya Or Tanzania - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ethiopia,kenya Or Tanzania (1719 Views)

Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) / Welcome To Tanzania / No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ethiopia,kenya Or Tanzania by cutieme(m): 10:28am On Oct 31, 2014
Hello nairalanders who have experienced life in Ethiopia,Kenya and Tanzania,please which of these countries would be best to migrate to and do your business or work and in terms of hustling and living without disturbance or sort from immigration.Simply put, which if these countries have the best economy,thanks.
Re: Ethiopia,kenya Or Tanzania by iykbethany(m): 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
cutieme:
Hello nairalanders who have experienced life in Ethiopia,Kenya and Tanzania,please which of these countries would be best to migrate to and do your business or work and in terms of hustling and living without disturbance or sort from immigration.Simply put, which if these countries have the best economy,thanks.

Kenya and Tanzania are good places but Kenya is richer and more developed. Kenya is the economic powerhouse of East Africa just like Nigeria is the economic powerhouse of West Africa. I will choose Kenya anyday, lovely place, nice friendly people. If your reason of travel is tourism then choose Kenya. But if you are looking at an African country to migrate and hustle i must warn you there is no job for you in any of the countries.
Re: Ethiopia,kenya Or Tanzania by Miami11: 4:24am On Nov 02, 2014
Kenya more developed, more foreigner friendly, fast pace, expensive,,very warm people
Tanzania pretty, laid back, affordable, very suspicious of foreigners especially Nigerians because of bad reputation.
Ethiopia, don't know much about Ethiopia,
But checkout Rwanda and Uganda too.
Re: Ethiopia,kenya Or Tanzania by cutieme(m): 6:40am On Nov 02, 2014
thanks Miami.

(1) (Reply)

Danger: Bus With Filled Gas Cylinder Carrying Passengers- Pictures / Enquires For US Visiting Visa For Honeymoon / How Can I Renew My VISA Without Visiting The Embassy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.