Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,907 members, 7,952,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

I Don’t Have Worthy Siblings/family — Tonto - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Have Worthy Siblings/family — Tonto (3220 Views)

#NationalSiblingDay: Banky W Flaunts His Siblings As He Celebrates / Charlie Boy @ 64, Says I Don’t Smoke, Drink Nor Abuse My Body / Photos: Don Jazzy Wants To Know Who's The Cutest Of His Siblings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Have Worthy Siblings/family — Tonto by Wisdytech(m): 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2014

VOLATILE and controversial Nollywood diva, Tonto Dikeh’s wild streak is becoming strongly legendary and it doesn’t look like the actress has any shortcoming about it. There seems to be nothing the actress can’t talk about.

Last Friday, when the whole world was celebrating the World Siblings Day, posting family pictures in joyful mood on several social media, Tonto took a different turn saying she has neither worthy siblings nor family to celebrate.

“National siblings day,I am my own family/Sibling.. For those of you with worthy siblings/family, don’t forget to show them love today and continually”, she posted on Instagram.

Later on, she posted a picture of her housemaid, known as Onyinye, whom she has celebrated severally, and praised her as her closest family.

‘Knocking on Heaven’s Door’ comes to town

THE much-awaited top of the range movie ‘Knocking on Heaven’s Door’ will finally be premièred today, Friday, April 18,at the Silverbird Galleria, Victoria Island, Lagos.
A production of Achievas Entertainment in conjunction with Royal Arts Academy , ‘Knocking On Heaven’s Door’ brings to grim reality an emotional exposé on domestic violence, betrayal, passion, faith and love.
It is an emotional story of Debbie, a beautiful singer with a heavenly voice, married to the handsome and charismatic Moses. She is the envy of many. Debbie however harbours a dark secret that she tries to keep hidden within the confines of her perfect world; she is being physically and emotionally abused by Moses and the strain of it threatens to break her.
Can she be saved by a knight in shining armour, Tom, or will she be consumed by the machinations of Brenda, Moses’ scorned lover who will stop at nothing to see that she extracts her pound of flesh?
Set in a church community and woven in the tapestry of music and song, ‘Knocking on Heaven’s Door’ promises to be an unforgettable story, showcasing the amazing talent that abounds in Nigeria.

Starring Majid Michel, Ini Edo-Ehiagwina, Blossom Chukwujekwu, Adesuwa Etomi, Robert Peters, Lelee Byoma, Steve Onu (aka Yaw of Wazobia) and featuring singer, Evaezi. The movie is produced by Emem Isong & Ini Edo-Ehiagwina and directed by Desmond Elliot. Costuming by Jerry Obodo of Swanky Signatures.

SOURCE: http://brainnewsng.com/i-dont-have-worthy-siblingsfamily-tonto/
Re: I Don’t Have Worthy Siblings/family — Tonto by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
With her attitude,is she a worthy sibling,or member to her family?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Have Worthy Siblings/family — Tonto by alexis007(m): 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
We the Dike family of God-knows-where L.G.A in rivers state do declare TOTO and her lesbian housemaid unworthy of us as well........It seems to have gotten to that stage where she just doesn't need Jesus...'Jesus' now needs to be forced on her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Have Worthy Siblings/family — Tonto by Kunleskey(m): 4:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
Is she a good example?judge yourself first b4 judging others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Have Worthy Siblings/family — Tonto by philantoxx(m): 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
her biz
Re: I Don’t Have Worthy Siblings/family — Tonto by mekzyjoe(m): 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
alexis007:
We the Dike family of God-knows-where L.G.A in rivers state do declare TOTO and her lesbian housemaid unworthy of us as well........It seems to have gotten to that stage where she just doesn't need Jesus...'Jesus' now needs to be forced on her

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Have Worthy Siblings/family — Tonto by alexis007(m): 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
[quote author=mekzyjoe post=27619117][/quote]ogbeni...send your mama or sister own come...like say you know wetin dey hungry me dis season...I'm in my heat period cry
Re: I Don’t Have Worthy Siblings/family — Tonto by mekzyjoe(m): 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
alexis007:
ogbeni...send your mama or sister own come...like say you know wetin dey hungry me dis season...I'm in my heat period cry
. No na,deir own no go sweet u,,I av better suggestion,,y u no use ur mama n sista own since u day on heat period cos I no say dat deir puccy don scata frm many exercise dats y I recomend d puccy for u...giv me feed bak wen u r done
Re: I Don’t Have Worthy Siblings/family — Tonto by alexis007(m): 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
mekzyjoe:
. No na,deir own no go sweet u,,I av better suggestion,,y u no use ur mama n sista own since u day on heat period cos I no say dat deir puccy don scata frm many exercise dats y I recomend d puccy for u...giv me feed bak wen u r done
your mama's kitten or no kitten at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Have Worthy Siblings/family — Tonto by mekzyjoe(m): 7:19am On Nov 04, 2014
alexis007:
your mama's kitten or no kitten at all
. U neva ready,wen u ready,let em no,,,,,ur mama thik puccy day for free ,u still day dull... Guy U DESERVE dat PUCCY

(1) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Confirms Giving Birth To Twins, Shares A 'thank You' Message To Fans / Ngozi Ezeonu Stuns In New Production Photos / [PHOTOS] Why Do Naija Lesbians Love To Stroke Their V@gina Lips?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.