Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Scan Help Needed In Ibadan - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Scan Help Needed In Ibadan (2518 Views)

Free Vehicle Scan For Car/s & Suvs Owners In Lagos State / Scan Help Needed In Abeokuta / Interpretation Of Obdii Scan Results And Related Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scan Help Needed In Ibadan by benefitzte: 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
autotechdude:
have u done the scan?
No Sir,
The first oga that promised to assist me for free tried but he was having problem of connectivity, the second oga here was asking for 2k just for d scan, i told him I ve ordered for a scanner that if he can do it for me for 1k but he refused.
About d connection terminal, a friend scanned thru it some months back and it showed some codes but I didn't take d codes serious because there was no check engine light as at then. That friend of mine is very far away from Ibadan for now.

Thanks.
Re: Scan Help Needed In Ibadan by kenazuu(m): 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
give me a call 08032322058 i will scan for free. my office is around challenge.
Re: Scan Help Needed In Ibadan by benefitzte: 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ok
Thanks in advance
Re: Scan Help Needed In Ibadan by benefitzte: 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
So, finally I got a car scanner and scanned the car and this were the codes I saw:
stored=P0441,
pending= P0401,P0441 and P0446.

Please what is the difference between the pending and the stored?
are the codes a serious issue to worry about and what is the way to go about the rectification?

Thank you.
Re: Scan Help Needed In Ibadan by benefitzte: 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
kenazuu:
give me a call 08032322058 i will scan for free. my office is around challenge.

Am really grateful for your assistance.
Thank you.
Re: Scan Help Needed In Ibadan by benefitzte: 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
bayooz:
Benefitze
I can help you scan and interpret for free. Am in Ibadan. Mail me
wolebay@yahoo.com
Dr. thank you for your effort, you are appreciated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is/are The Best Cars To Buy With 1 Million, 2 Million, & 3 Million Naira / Mercedes S63 Amg...hot Or Not? / Engine Oil Change For Lexus ES 330

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.