Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

“lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth” – Expert Traveller, Lee Abbamonte - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth” – Expert Traveller, Lee Abbamonte (815 Views)

Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa / Nigeria Summons Egyptian Ambassador Over Maltreatment Of Teenage Traveller / Lagos Is The Smallest State In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth” – Expert Traveller, Lee Abbamonte by trendysturvs(f): 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
Many of us say, “That was the worst place in the world!” But really: How many of us truly have the authority to say that? Lee Abbamonte does. According to the writer( Lee Abbamonte ) a travel expert, he says Lagos is the worst place he has ever visited on planet earth. He is described as “the youngest American to visit all 193 member nations of the United Nations.”

Read what he says about Lagos below

“As far as I am concerned, Lagos, Nigeria, is the worst place on planet Earth. I’ve never experienced so much corruption in my life. It was just a horrific experience getting into the country. Crossing in from Benin, we got shaken down by the border guards. In addition to the multiple police shakedowns, the multiple ATM issues were enough for me; three times in two days, the machines dispensed the wrong amount of money. It was oppressive and hot. I couldn’t tell you one good thing about that place.”

He might have exaggerated but I think he has a point. Bad roads, garbage everywhere etc But definitely not the worse place on earth.

Do you agree with him?

http://.com/2014/10/31/lagos-is-the-worst-place-to-visit-on-earth-expert-traveller-lee-abbamonte/

Re: “lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth” – Expert Traveller, Lee Abbamonte by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
who is he and why should i care about his opinion?
Re: “lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth” – Expert Traveller, Lee Abbamonte by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2014
Aba-Monte grin
Re: “lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth” – Expert Traveller, Lee Abbamonte by farem: 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
Re: “lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth” – Expert Traveller, Lee Abbamonte by Lumyboi(m): 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
who is he and why should i care about his opinion?

We shld care dear. Prolly an exaggeration bt I can bet u cnt get many places worse Dan naija
Re: “lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth” – Expert Traveller, Lee Abbamonte by Princecalm(m): 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
Lumyboi:

We shld care dear. Prolly an exaggeration bt I can bet u cnt get many places worse Dan naija
there guy many of them,you say your house far another person own dey like 10x your own.

(1) (Reply)

Almost Every Topic Makes Fp Now / N87 Petroluem Sold At N130 In Uyo(picture) / Cp-africa’s Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland : Repeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.