Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians (31346 Views)

MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians / Want To Download 2go But Nt From Googleplay / Download Apps Directly From Googleplay To Your Pc With Mobogenie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians by jasoncage(m): 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
Nigerians can be really creative if we put our minds to it. #stepintherightdirection
Re: Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians by jasoncage(m): 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
kendrick93:
thunder go fire me if i go use my mb download dis waste of space.. wat will i use pidgin english bible for or na ole or oleku,mtcheweee...
#proudlynaija# but got no tym for rubbish apps just because of patriotism

they are beta versions, experiments. just a sign of better things to come. haba. shey u fit code ordinary widget sef? u con dey call person effort rubbish? build ur own na make we see.

1 Like

Re: Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
CinemixPlus is awesome. I use it to check for movie showing times in all cinemas in Nigeria
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ng.com.qalmasoftwares.cinemixplus

1 Like

Re: Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
moyinoluwatobad:

Ok i get it..U want attention right?
##back off

not funny ooo cox the first post you wrote is kind of an off-point to evryone
Re: Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians by daryoor(m): 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
Donkunxex:

like its an easy task?...u will spend millions to get dat simple but addictive game...!

investment na risk na.
Re: Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians by tomiobj(m): 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ole 2.Works well on my BlackBerry q10. Yh. That's right blackberry's can now run all android apps
Re: Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians by 8686(m): 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
700 Hot Tips for singles & married couples...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ha.tips&hl=en
Re: Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians by tonididdy(m): 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
Berniethedon:
When i look at google playstore and i see top performing apps from USA, UK and the likes getting millions and millions of download, in my mind i am like why can’t nigerian support their own. We can make these nigerian app developer hit what their foreign counterparts are hitting, So i took my time and went in search of the top 3 nigerian apps.

Please Nigerians support your own

1. Find-A-Med : Mayne the brain behind this app is maddd. imagine if you travel anywhere in Nigeria and you need to get medical care fast fast.. all you need is your smartphone this app and 3 seconds.. Yes it is that fast.. Not only that you can also get health alerts ... i am not talking about all those your foreign health alerts oh like eating spinach lol. i mean alerts that are related to you as a nigerian. So support your own and download their app.. their link is: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.find_a_med.app

we can make these guys get to 1,000,000 if we want to that is why we are NIGERIANS..

2. Ole2: Lol if you have played temple run and the likes, you would enjoy ole 2 this app, apart from the fact that these app is made by a nigerian, it also has a nigerian feel. This is a funny game app and i am sure you would enjoy playing it https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kuluya.ole2ads3

3. Pidgin English Bible: Wow the developers of these app tried oh. the pidgin is so fluent.. e sweet me for body. If you want to enjoy your bible in a comic way .. you know smile and read your bible.. Download now from this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pidginbible

So People these are my top 3 apps made by nigerians. you might have your own opinion.. My OPINION is this.. i am proudly nigerian.. i love supporting Nigerians when i travel . i want to get to see a Nigerian developer making 1 million downloads on google playstore.. We all have smartphones. Support your own and download these apps today.. Did i mention that these guys made their apps FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Yes! so you really are not enriching anybody but we are promoting our own.. Lets start downloading today. You can comment and tell me your opinions

Pssst: Did i mention that these apps are not large in size? well yes they are not..
try keke ...u will also enjoy d game from playstore
Re: Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians by akunjohn(m): 12:19am On Nov 02, 2014
moyinoluwatobad:
This sudden show of solidarity....How am I sure u are not one of the developers of this app..
#will give it a trial though.

At least he make us proud as a naija,if he s d developer
Re: Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians by bizlifelines(m): 12:49am On Nov 02, 2014
Talking of apps that changes lives and proudly Nigeria Googleplay app made by Nigerians!

Do you need profitable Biz ideas?How to execute & multiple fund sources?Business plan templates and thousands of instant money sources?
free app now on Android,BB & Windows

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sunka

Re: Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians by haibe(m): 1:20am On Nov 02, 2014
The pidgin bible is so cool
Re: Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians by undisputed25(m): 6:12am On Nov 02, 2014
danjumakolo:
Sounds interesting...naija no dey carry last...I have built four apps using android studios....the first is about Linux commands,the second is about Nigerian mineral dep and location,the third is a loan repayment reminder and the fourth is a root app....I did not launch on google play till conclude a good GUI...I am only enjoying them on my custom rom(sahara mod)...I am currently developing a game..I am a quite person and don't like things like gerrit,githup and xda where you are always been watch if u don't give credits
Pls can you develop background player for android ? I use it with my n72 when you are making or receiving call u can play a music for the person...
Re: Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians by oyindelacreme(f): 7:55am On Nov 02, 2014
Thank you for sharing. I will download
Re: Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians by adelolaa(m): 8:09am On Nov 02, 2014
download XarmZoft text to speech app here (language translator included: save to SD card for later or share d text directly)
[link]http://www68.zippyshare.com/v/176887/file.html [/link]
Re: Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians by Berniethedon: 8:50am On Nov 02, 2014
The thing about the Find-A-Med APP is you would not know when you need it.. IT COMES IN HANDY A LOT @Topsyqueen
Re: Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians by Inkredible(m): 9:08am On Nov 02, 2014
tonididdy:
try keke ...u will also enjoy d game from playstore

Non of you guys have a screenshot of these apps? #Yimu
Re: Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians by jworos(m): 10:09am On Nov 02, 2014
YoungDaNaval:
Biko Any1 With The Screenshots Of The Ole Game? Abeg Quote Me With The Pix. Thanx!

Re: Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 02, 2014
ole2 is manageable but Afro fighters is the best....I have both apps
Re: Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 02, 2014
undisputed25:

Pls can you develop background player for android ? I use it with my n72 when you are making or receiving call u can play a music for the person...

I only develop for my nexus 4 and oppo n1.
For you n7200 device,I gez there shud be an app on play store than can play music in the background for u...you don't need to develop anything...what os version is your android n7200?...Google music app shud meet your needs...
Re: Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians by fistonati(m): 11:52am On Nov 02, 2014
Have u tried Babalawo?
Re: Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians by Berniethedon: 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
Inkredible:

Non of you guys have a screenshot of these apps? #Yimu

Here you go cheesy Happy Sunday

Re: Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians by MrsShodimu: 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
Wow i am really impressed with this post, i have downloaded the app immediately. I can't wait to see Nigerians getting known even in google play store. Team Nigeria Jare. Even with all the wahala, I am proud to be a Nigeria and i would gladly support a Nigerian.
Re: Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians by damseremie(m): 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
Hi
Well done to these guys.
I would also recommend AfroTalez which won the Best Entertainment App at The MTN Developer Contest and a finalist at Mobile West Africa.

"It’s all fun, games and learning with AfroTalez. A set of educational apps for kids aged 2-10. Teaching and passing on traditional African Folktales in a fun, entertaining and interactive way. In addition to learning about some major African folk stories that are inherently a part of our African heritage and the moral issues addressed in majority of them, these amazing, colorful and exciting apps also incorporate little puzzles such as object recognition to help with the mental development of our young readers.
The story, "The Tortoise, Elephant and the Hippopotamus" is one of many that extols the Intelligence of folk hero 'Mr. Tortoise' who usually faces and overcomes challenges in novel and unexpected ways.
Watch Out for new stories coming soon…"

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.companyname.AfroTalez&hl=en

Re: Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians by damseremie(m): 5:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
And of course.. Ours at Sonbim games .. Valentine Rush...
Which was developed mostly in 72 hours..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.SonbimGames.Valentine_Rush&hl=en

Re: Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
aguiyi:
Mods move this to the front page pls, let's sell our brand
Promoting not selling
Re: Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians by Mustay(m): 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
Berniethedon:
f the top 3 nigerian apps.

Please Nigerians support your own

1. Find-A-Med : Mayne the brain behind this app is maddd. imagine if you travel anywhere in Nigeria and you need to get medical care fast fast.. all you need is your smartphone this app and 3 seconds.

Lol, at a glance, I almost thought this was "Find-A-Mod" to help forum owners find a moderator. Seun woulda bought it cheesy
Re: Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians by Berniethedon: 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2014
Mustay:

Lol, at a glance, I almost thought this was "Find-A-Mod" to help forum owners find a moderator. Seun woulda bought it cheesy

LMAO ..
Re: Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians by DoroBen: 10:58am On Nov 03, 2014
MODIFIED: I JUST DOWNLOADED ALL THE APP>> I MUST CONFESS, the Find-A-med App make sense. The pidgin bible too... maddd.. Thumps up to the developers
Re: Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians by dedetosin: 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
All wonderful apps listed. But if you are highlighting the apps based on downloads and feedbacks I'd suggest you take a look at this app..... Watch all sports, movies and multimedia for free. Check it out below.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.FreemoviesandLivesports
Re: Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians by Berniethedon: 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
DoroBen:
MODIFIED: I JUST DOWNLOADED ALL THE APP>> I MUST CONFESS, the Find-A-med App make sense. The pidgin bible too... maddd.. Thumps up to the developers

Lol i thought so too. Thanks for supporting them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Android Phone Can I Afford With 20,000? / Hilarious Text Message Airtel Sent To Me ( Snapshot ) / What Is Mtn Pulse Points? See How To Redeem Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.