Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Become Avon Perfume Reseller In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become Avon Perfume Reseller In Nigeria (2060 Views)

Avon Product Sellers Wanted / Avon Perfume & Cosmetics For He And She / Buy And Sell AVON In NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become Avon Perfume Reseller In Nigeria by mammass001: 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
I WILL SEND THIS FROM UK AND YOU PAY ON DELIVERY. I CAN ONLY SEND TO LAGOS ON CASH AND CARRY. IF YOU ORDER NOW, IT WILL TAKE UP TO 2 WEEKS TO BE IN NIGERIA. If you are interested in reselling it pls, contact me: avonsureproducts@gmail.com

Re: Become Avon Perfume Reseller In Nigeria by millhouse: 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2014
whats d cost of starting up
Re: Become Avon Perfume Reseller In Nigeria by Khemhyte(f): 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
I'm interested bt nt in Lagos
Re: Become Avon Perfume Reseller In Nigeria by mammass001: 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
@millhouse, it depends on your capital the more, you buy the lesser the price @khemhyte.. where do you base. we can arrange to bring it down to where you are provided you are serious buyer.
Re: Become Avon Perfume Reseller In Nigeria by scofield33(m): 11:23am On Nov 01, 2014
Far Away...is my favourite perfume. Just got to know it has cream and Deodorant.

@Op I need details on this.
Re: Become Avon Perfume Reseller In Nigeria by mammass001: 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2014
@ scofield33 if you buy the gift set, it comes with all that.... for single buyer ... you can buy from one of our customers on /myessentials. but for bulk buyer you can contact me direct on: avonsureproducts@gmail.com . The details is you are interested as a reseller, You will tell me what you want I will send it down to you at a very discounted rate. You pay when you see your product for security of your money.
Re: Become Avon Perfume Reseller In Nigeria by onyfrank: 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
mammass001:
I WILL SEND THIS FROM UK AND YOU PAY ON DELIVERY. I CAN ONLY SEND TO LAGOS ON CASH AND CARRY. IF YOU ORDER NOW, IT WILL TAKE UP TO 2 WEEKS TO BE IN NIGERIA. If you are interested in reselling it pls, contact me: avonsureproducts@gmail.com
d email is nt workn. Mail me on frank.onyebuchi@gmail.com
Re: Become Avon Perfume Reseller In Nigeria by mammass001: 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
it works , maybe mixed out one letter from it. I have been replying people with . it is avonsureproducts@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good AUTOCAD Training Centre In Abuja / How To Receive Western Union Money Through Gtbank ATM / Win N1 Million Business Funding In Jumia Super-startup Pitch Competition!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.