Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Amazing!!! Make Extra N3m By Nov 12 Investing Beside The Lakowe Golf Course - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Amazing!!! Make Extra N3m By Nov 12 Investing Beside The Lakowe Golf Course (645 Views)

Invest In A Plot Of Land In The Lakowe Golf Course Area / LAKOWE GOLF ESTATE :plot of land for sale / 1.2m, 3.5m Per Plot @ Lakowe Golf Axis, Lekki Lagos - Dry Land. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing!!! Make Extra N3m By Nov 12 Investing Beside The Lakowe Golf Course by dinomcjohn: 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
You can increase your investment by at least N3m in just 2 weeks. HOW?
It is undoubtable that in the whole of Nigeria, two states have the highest costs of land and value appreciation. They are : LAGOS & ABUJA.In LAGOS, we also know that the rate of land value appreciation is higher in Lagos Island than in Lagos Mainland. The Lekki axis of Lagos is an emerging area of Lagos Island which has over 20,000% increase (ROI)-return on investment- over the last 12 years. Yes! This is true.
You can increase your investment by at least N3m in just 2 weeks. HOW? see my contact below

Here is an abstract from my report/proposal

It is estimated that the rate of land value appreciation in this region is about 1500% in the last 10 years. A plot which sold for N500,000 ten years ago around this property sells now for about N8,000,000. An extrapolation with the current trend means that this property will be worth over N100m in the next 10 years.

This is a great opportunity for great investors with acumen who will like to reap handsome returns on their investment in the foreseeable future.
If you want a comprehensive report or further clarification or you want information on this investment opportunity, please call 08038891314 and lets talk business.

Re: Amazing!!! Make Extra N3m By Nov 12 Investing Beside The Lakowe Golf Course by dinomcjohn: 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
I have gotten a couple of calls on this. It is real. Construction & development begins on Monday on this property thereby increasing the value.

You can still reach me on 08038891314
Re: Amazing!!! Make Extra N3m By Nov 12 Investing Beside The Lakowe Golf Course by dinomcjohn: 10:28am On Nov 03, 2014
Interestingly, we have some serious investors in Nigeria who do not let great opportunities pass them by. I have received calls and messages from investors and individuals who want to know more.

You can increase your investment by at least N3m in just 2 weeks OR more interestingly, do you know people who are capable of investing N6m to make an investment invrease of N3m in 2 wks. HOW? Sounds unbelievable right? Never mind. I will prove this to you easily when you get my free report.

An investor made a whopping N8m in just a month, so why cant you or your investor make N3m. If you are bringing someone to invest, then you are getting your 5% commission.

It is undoubtable that in the whole of Nigeria, two states have the highest costs of land and value appreciation. They are : LAGOS & ABUJA.In LAGOS, we also know that the rate of land value appreciation is higher in Lagos Island than in Lagos Mainland. The Lekki axis of Lagos is an emerging area of Lagos Island which has over 20,000% increase (ROI)-return on investment- over the last 12 years. Yes! This is true.
You can increase your investment by at least N3m in just 2 weeks. HOW? see my contact below

Here is an abstract from my report/proposal

It is estimated that the rate of land value appreciation in this region is about 1500% in the last 10 years. A plot which sold for N500,000 ten years ago around this property sells now for about N8,000,000. An extrapolation with the current trend means that this property will be worth over N100m in the next 10 years.........

If yo want to get a free comprehensive or exhaustive proposal (7 pages with enough pictures) on this. Please send your name, e-mail and residential area to 08038891314 or dinomcjohnson@yahoo.com
Re: Amazing!!! Make Extra N3m By Nov 12 Investing Beside The Lakowe Golf Course by dinomcjohn: 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
I have gotten calls from high profile investors from and outside Nigeria. Yes, there are people living outside this country who believe far more in real estate investment in Nigeria than Nigerians living here.

Ask any real estate expert. What are the prospects of investing beside a major attraction like the Lekki Golf Couse. The answer is irrefutable: Phenomenal returns on investment in the nearest future.

By November 12, anyone who invests would have made N3m increase in investment and by next year, the investment value goes up or even double.

You CAN NEVER LOSE money in real estate because it ALWAYS appreciate and does not depreciate, at least in Nigeria for the past 100 years. It wont change today.

Please I want serious investors only or people who have serious investors to contact me on 08038891314. I will send a comprehensive sales proposal to any such potential investor.

Thanks
Johnson

(1) (Reply)

Properties For Sale In Festac, Amuwo Odofin, Satellite Town, Ikorodu And Asaba. / Xammel / XMAS SALES PROMO!!! Auto Change Over Panels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.