Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,792 members, 7,956,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:40 PM

HOW TO Call Other Networks On Mtn At The Same Rate - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HOW TO Call Other Networks On Mtn At The Same Rate (801 Views)

Why You Should Browse With Mtn Instead Of Other Networks / Mtn At It Again / Glo ReLoads Glo Flexi: Get 40% Discount On Calls To OTHER Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HOW TO Call Other Networks On Mtn At The Same Rate by gistmedia(m): 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2014
I will show you a very simple code which can be use to trick MTN Network Provider to deduct the same amount they
charge for MTN-to-MTN similar to other network when calling.

The code will be adding to any other numbers you wish to call on MTN line and you will charge
like you are calling MTN-to-MTN.

LINK==>www.gistspot.com/2014/10/how-to-call-all-nigerian-networks-on-mtn-at-the-same-rate/
Re: HOW TO Call Other Networks On Mtn At The Same Rate by vodacom: 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
gistmedia:
I will show you a very simple code which can be use to trick MTN Network Provider to deduct the same amount they
charge for MTN-to-MTN similar to other network when calling.

The code will be adding to any other numbers you wish to call on MTN line and you will charge
like you are calling MTN-to-MTN.

LINK==>www.gistspot.com/2014/10/how-to-call-all-nigerian-networks-on-mtn-at-the-same-rate/
Why not put the full thing here,una never learn from MTN SME stuff. Someone posted it here few weeks back n you want me to click that link no way

(1) (Reply)

Best Tab Around / HTC One M9 Discussions Thread / Landvo L500S 5″ Android Smartphone Stock Won’t Last Because Price Is Too Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.