Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Photos: M.i’s Heartwarming Performance With Jesse Jagz @industry Nite Album Laun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: M.i’s Heartwarming Performance With Jesse Jagz @industry Nite Album Laun (981 Views)

WizKid’s Acappella at the Industry Nite Houston / Photos M.I, Banky W,cynthia Morgan, Others At 2015 #starmusictrek Artiste / [photos] M.I Shares Cryptic Message About Plans To Quit Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: M.i’s Heartwarming Performance With Jesse Jagz @industry Nite Album Laun by slimkay4557: 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
Wednesday night at Spice Route was the place and time where the music industry’s finest converged to witness the M.I’s live performances just hours before the release of his 3rd studio album titled The Chairman. Celebs at the event included Seyi Shay, IllBliss, W4, Sound Sultan, Yung6ix, Jesse Jagz, IK Osakioduwa, Loose Kaynon and many more. M.I and his brother Jesse Jagz, shared the stage in performance and thrilled the crowd in warm embrace following the display. More photos on www.kingsleyamaechi..com

Re: Photos: M.i’s Heartwarming Performance With Jesse Jagz @industry Nite Album Laun by Kunbee: 11:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
Jagz abeg cut those dreads
Re: Photos: M.i’s Heartwarming Performance With Jesse Jagz @industry Nite Album Laun by hatux: 7:18am On Nov 01, 2014
@Kunbee, why should the guy cut the dread? It fits him nah...
Re: Photos: M.i’s Heartwarming Performance With Jesse Jagz @industry Nite Album Laun by Kunbee: 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
Not really, it looks odd on him

(1) (Reply)

Vote For Linda Ikeji / Day I Was Embarrassed In Church For Stealing - Top Female Celeb Reveals / Early Morning Workout! Kate Henshaw’s Exercise Routine Has Us Inspired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.