Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

When Will Nysc Upload Our Call Up Letter - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / When Will Nysc Upload Our Call Up Letter (766 Views)

When Will NYSC Pay Us Allowee / With 2012 Nysc Time-table Out:will Nysc Still Post Corpers To The Northern States E.g Kano Et.al / When Will Nysc Open Camp For Batch B Corpers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Nysc Upload Our Call Up Letter by buteak(m): 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
i was shocked wen i got to no dat am not posted for service dis morning,but i was console with the phrase u will still go but will be stream 2,i was devastated, and afta dat i went to bank and pay d required 4k nysc is craving for only for them to tell me my details was not yet available dat i sud wait till later................... my question is now WHEN WILL NYSC UPLOAD OUR DETAILS SO WE CAN NO OUR FUTURE STATE...pls matured response will be appreciated....cheers..
Re: When Will Nysc Upload Our Call Up Letter by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
buteak:
i was shocked wen i got to no dat am not posted for service dis morning,but i was console with the phrase u will still go but will be stream 2,i was devastated, and afta dat i went to bank and pay d required 4k nysc is craving for only for them to tell me my details was not yet available dat i sud wait till later................... my question is now WHEN WILL NYSC UPLOAD OUR DETAILS SO WE CAN NO OUR FUTURE STATE...pls matured response will be appreciated....cheers..
u hv been told to wait, so exercise patience... I believe by second week of nov, they should start uploadin the letters online...
Re: When Will Nysc Upload Our Call Up Letter by Carmal90(m): 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
am also eager to know wen as well cos am very worried now
Re: When Will Nysc Upload Our Call Up Letter by Peno: 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2014
I was told that the letters will be sent to my skl this week. Thats the only thing still keeping me here.
Re: When Will Nysc Upload Our Call Up Letter by Carmal90(m): 7:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
Peno:
I was told that the letters will be sent to my skl this week. Thats the only thing still keeping me here.
pls and pls what is the source of ur answer? Cos am dejected with d way nysc is playing with our life

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Link We Can Download A Deployment Letter??? / Hilarious: See NYSC New Anthem After The Headcount Saga. / Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend In NYSC Camp, Is This A Smart Move? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.