Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,376 members, 7,958,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

Welcome To Nairaland University - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Welcome To Nairaland University (521 Views)

"Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) / Drop A Prayer Point Wishing NAIRALAND Users A Happy New Month.Welcome To August / Welcome To 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To Nairaland University by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2014
I want to express my gratitude to Oga Seun for the opportunity to be a member of Nairaland. As for me i have learnt many things on This forum., from, religion, to politics, to religion, business just to mention few.
God Bless you. If you think Nairaland have added to your life let appreciate Oga Seun
long live Nairaland
Long Live Nigeria
peace
Re: Welcome To Nairaland University by 77al: 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
lanrema:
I want to express my gratitude to Oga Seun for the opportunity to be a member of Nairaland. As for me i have learnt many things on This forum., from, religion, to politics, to religion, business just to mention few.
God Bless you. If you think Nairaland have added to your life let appreciate Oga Seun
long live Nairaland
Long Live Nigeria
peace
Ok I'll do just that. Immediately
Re: Welcome To Nairaland University by luvlyoracle(m): 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
How?
Re: Welcome To Nairaland University by jujutom(m): 9:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
Re: Welcome To Nairaland University by nanauju(f): 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
Nairaland has made me to sell my goods. I really appreciate....haha
Re: Welcome To Nairaland University by Exponental(m): 12:31am On Nov 01, 2014
afterall he is making money more than other bloggers.
on d oda hand, i relax here. tanx!
Re: Welcome To Nairaland University by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 01, 2014
nanauju:
Nairaland has made me to sell my goods. I really appreciate....haha
wonderful, can i no wat u sell?

(1) (Reply)

The Nigeria CSR Awards -- The Seras 2014 / Google Now In Our Mother's Tongue / Training On 12 Lead ECG Reading And Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.